Josiah James to announce Wednesday

I feel like this is just the start of something special happening. We may be looking at a Final Four run in our future. Near future.

This quote from James confirms the Clemson talk was BS

“James says his visit s few weeks ago sealed the deal. Also said Clemson was a great visit but UT was leader for a while”

Insider lesson to be learned. If someone pops up and posts very little but SPECIFICALLY on one topic? They just may be an insider. Like your style MG. 😎
View attachment 168947
Yep. This is why I said I was paying attention last night when he made his post. Did a little more research into how mgnelson88 might know James this morning, and my confidence grew even more.

This may not be true at all, and honestly, I don’t think this is the case, BUT if we lead for James for awhile, could we possibly have told tre mann no?

This may not be true at all, and honestly, I don’t think this is the case, BUT if we lead for James for awhile, could we possibly have told tre mann no?
Idk, but I think UT would have took both, but more than likely, imo, JJ being a Vol made Mann say no

Zagsblog is a joke. I've always thought so. All they ever really talk about is UK basketball and a few of the other blue bloods. Everything else is largely ignored. Not surprised in the least he would publish an article like this, thinking he beat everyone to the punch with zero sources whatsoever.

VN Store

Back