Josh Richardson to the Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why haven't the Heat traded for Tobias? Drafted Jarnell? Passed on McRae? Signed CJ Watson? Added Swiperboy to their d-league team?

If Spoelstra is just turning the Heat into the Miami Volunteers to prove his friendship to Butch he's doing a pretty crappy job at it.

Read what I wrote. I said that Butch bringing the Miami head coach to Knoxville wasn't meaningless. I never said that that is why the Heat drafted JR.

How is it not? Spoelstra wasnt there to see Richardson or anyone from the basketball program. Also, Spoelstra has about 2% input into who Riley chooses in the draft.....ask him, Riley will probably tell you that. The point is, Richardson made their list because of Jason and it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Spoelstra came for one day to address the football team as a favor to Jones. Suggesting otherwise is suggesting that Richardson didnt make it on his own and when he makes the roster, it was because of something Jones did. I challenge you to provide anything that points to him being here in any other capacity.

There is so much nonsense in this post you should consider deleting your VN account.

Reactions: 1 person
Saying that Manning chose to play in Denver because he's buddies with Todd Helton is nowhere close to the same thing.

I'm sorry you refuse to see it, but yes they are close to the same thing.

If you don't believe me, see Bearcat's reply. Or the 4-5 others who say you're wrong.

So they look at everything, but ignore the head coach's buddy that is a colleague of two of the player's coaches? I'm pretty sure that they look under every rock and Butch is in a unique position to let them get a truer picture of the young man.

I said that it wasn't a major factor. That doesn't mean that Butch's relationship with the Heat's HC had zero to do with Josh getting picked up in round 2.

The Miami coach isn't in Knoxville if Butch wasn't a good friend of his. Connect the dots... I'm saying that it is not correct to suggest that Butch had NOTHING to do with the Heat drafting Josh.

Read what I wrote. I said that Butch bringing the Miami head coach to Knoxville wasn't meaningless. I never said that that is why the Heat drafted JR.

There is so much nonsense in this post you should consider deleting your VN account.

Classic backtracking after posting something so ridiculous that one can only laugh at it's suggestion.

Reactions: 2 people
That is far from all you said

That is the comment that every other post was addressing. Everything that I posted is to support my disagreement that Butch had NOTHING to do with the Heat drafting Richardson. That's not the same as arguing that the Heat drafted Richardson because of Butch.

Prayers? lol Its hilarious your digging in so hard on this. Its just a difference of opinion. My guess is what's frustrating you is that the only person agreeing with yours is SD.

Trollitis is contagious. Prayers for a cure.

Fact is Butch Jones is VERY good friends with Erik Spoelstra. ES wanted Butch to attend game 7 in 2013. To say that this relationship has NOTHING to do with the Heat drafting Richardson is just wrong.

Nothing frustrating about firing back at the stupid posts that attempt to twist what I said. I really don't give an eff if anybody agrees with me or not.

Prayers? lol Its hilarious your digging in so hard on this. Its just a difference of opinion. My guess is what's frustrating you is that the only person agreeing with yours is SD.

SD said:
Coach Spoelstra and Butch Jones are the best of friends. This may work in Josh's favor for actually making the roster.

I said that it's incorrect to assume that Butch Jones had NOTHING to do with the Heat drafting Josh Richardson.

Go argue with him. I'm standing by my statements. Every one of them.

Trollitis is contagious. Prayers for a cure.

Fact is Butch Jones is VERY good friends with Erik Spoelstra. ES wanted Butch to attend game 7 in 2013. To say that this relationship has NOTHING to do with the Heat drafting Richardson is just wrong.

Nothing frustrating about firing back at the stupid posts that attempt to twist what I said. I really don't give an eff if anybody agrees with me or not.

Fact is Peyton Manning is VERY good friends with Todd Helton. TH wanted Peyton to attend a Rockies game in 2012. To say that this relationship has NOTHING to do with Manning deciding on going to Denver is just wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back