Josh Richardson to the Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
JR got drafted before Kentuckys Harrison ..icing on the cake!

Remember who drafted him. Riley. Where does that name ring a bell? Oh wait...

pat_riley2.jpg

But seriously, congrats to Josh. Wish him the best of luck. He was so fun to watch in Orange when not against UK.

I seriously question the maturity of a lot on here at some times. And I also question why I'm a vol fan at all, then I see UK fans and I'm reminded.but anyway this thread isn't about that. Good luck Josh.

Reactions: 2 people
Josh will have a nice long tenure in the NBA. I believe he will eventually become starter down the road. If he can continue to work on his 3 point shot, he will be a HUGE asset for any team.

He already plays lights out defense, can rebound, pass, steal, and his mid range jump shot is the truth. He's just about as a complete of a basketball player as you will find in this draft. He is Mr. Versatile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I seriously question the maturity of a lot on here at some times. And I also question why I'm a vol fan at all, then I see UK fans and I'm reminded.but anyway this thread isn't about that. Good luck Josh.
You question our immaturity? Wow is that not ironic or what?

Reactions: 6 people
My last thought on this.

Right now, it's Okafor who's the better player. However, if you're a gambler and can afford to wait an extra year or two for results, then it's Towns who could be the more appealing prospect. He's not as dominant in any one area or as NBA-ready, but if he's able to turn the inside-out repertoire he's flashed into consistent post scoring and shooting, he has the chance to evolve into a more multidimensional weapon and tougher mismatch.
- bleacher report.

*comes into thread for Josh getting in the nba*

"Towns sucks"

*others criticize him"

"Wow, you guys are so immature. I hate UK."

*everyone laughs*

My last thought on this.

Right now, it's Okafor who's the better player. However, if you're a gambler and can afford to wait an extra year or two for results, then it's Towns who could be the more appealing prospect. He's not as dominant in any one area or as NBA-ready, but if he's able to turn the inside-out repertoire he's flashed into consistent post scoring and shooting, he has the chance to evolve into a more multidimensional weapon and tougher mismatch.
- bleacher report.

I'm not even sure Okafor will start lol.

Reactions: 1 person

You and the sob story is getting really old. I see you post ridiculous comment after comment. If you don't people on your case. Think before you post.

Reactions: 3 people
Wonder if Spoelstra took special notice of JRich during his visits to see coach Butch??

This.

There's no doubt in my mind that Butch deserves the assist. Josh deserves it and Riley knows he is getting a great athlete with serious D skills and a developing O game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back