Josh Richardson to the Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see a guy who came in to Knoxville as a defensive guy primarily and leaves as an NBA draft pick. Josh just got better and better every year.

Reactions: 1 person
I believe JRich and Justice Winslow will make a great tandem for the Heat. Still can't believe the Hornets didn't take Winslow. Jordan's managerial skills at work again.

I believe JRich and Justice Winslow will make a great tandem for the Heat. Still can't believe the Hornets didn't take Winslow. Jordan's managerial skills at work again.

Yeah they passed on Winslow and Booker lol.

Amazing. Guy had virtually no offensive game out of HS. Played in-your-jock defense and kept working.

Awesome. Great landing place for him.

He'll guard the heck out of you and his offensive game is better than most think. Very, very versatile as well.

I cant believe a couple posters are complaining about the Heat. If he can stay on the roster, there are very few teams he'd rather play for, I'd think. Pat Riley knows a thing or two about winning in the NBA.

Now he won't feel like he has to do everything. That guy carried the Vols on his back for an entire season.

I wish him the best and I hope they win!

If D Wade stays, which I think he will (I think he's just trying to get paid) he would be a great mentor for Josh and could really help improve his offense. Josh has 6th man written all over him. That's not a knock at him at all. Plenty of guys have had great success with this role (Jason Terry). But he can guard 1-3 in the NBA which is a huge asset coming off the bench.

I cant believe a couple posters are complaining about the Heat. If he can stay on the roster, there are very few teams he'd rather play for, I'd think. Pat Riley knows a thing or two about winning in the NBA.

They're not complaining because they think the heat will be bad for Josh. They're complaining because they think Josh will succeed wherever he goes and they don't like the heat.

Improved every year he was here. Congratulations Rich and keep doing work. VFL GBO

Most pro's will love to have him on their team. He doesn't take crazy shots, attacks the basket on offense, and plays lock down D. He will be a great role player. Happy that his dreams are coming true.

CONGRATS JOSH!!!! WELL DESERVED!!!! GO HEAT!!! I guess I better start back cheering for the HEAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back