• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Jones flips Foreman from Vandy to Vols!!!

Idiots on here kill me. They think because some college football expert don't give them a 4-5 * that they can't play. The fans put all their confidence in what some recruiting service says. Lot a times they are wrong about 5 stars. One question how many stars was the QB redshirt freshman at A&M this year? Jimmy Clausen was suppose to be the next Lebron James in football and had no Heismans or Nationial championships.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Guys, it kills me to say this, but Vandy beat us 41-18 this year. How can anyone honestly be upset by stealing two in state speedsters away who were already committed to Vandy.

Reactions: 8 people
Although he's a 3*, he's 0.2 RR point away from being a 4*.
I believe four stars start at 5.8, he's a 5.6.
I'd take that rating...

I agree...we have 7 players either 5.6 or 5.7. Funny how just a few tenths of a point would give us 7 more 4* players.

Reactions: 3 people
Although he's a 3*, he's 0.2 RR point away from being a 4*.
I believe four stars start at 5.8, he's a 5.6.
I'd take that rating...

From Rivals:

The ranking system ranks prospects on a numerical scale from 6.1-4.9.

6.1 Franchise Player; considered one of the elite prospects in the country, generally among the nation's top 25 players overall; deemed to have excellent pro potential; high-major prospect

6.0-5.8 All-American Candidate; high-major prospect; considered one of the nation's top 300 prospects; deemed to have pro potential and ability to make an impact on college team

5.7-5.5 All-Region Selection; considered among the region's top prospects and among the top 750 or so prospects in the country; high-to-mid-major prospect; deemed to have pro potential and ability to make an impact on college team

5.4-5.0 Division I prospect; considered a mid-major prospect; deemed to have limited pro potential but definite Division I prospect; may be more of a role player

4.9 Sleeper; no Rivals.com expert knew much, if anything, about this player; a prospect that only a college coach really knew about

Reactions: 1 person
idiots on here kill me. They think because some college football expert don't give them a 4-5 * that they can't play. The fans put all their confidence in what some recruiting service says. Lot a times they are wrong about 5 stars. One question how many stars was johnny manziel coming out of high school? Three. jimmy clausen was suppose to be the next lebron james in football and had no heismans or nationial championships.

Fyp

Looks like vandys five min of fame is coming to a close
They still "currently" have a top 15 class! While this is good if he does flip to Tennessee as long as Franklin is a Vandy they will have top 20 recruiting classes and be a force in the East.

This ain't the Vandy we are used to. Its time a lot of us start seeing that. They have committed a lot of money for football facility and program upgrades.

They still "currently" have a top 15 class! While this is good if he does flip to Tennessee as long as Franklin is a Vandy they will have top 20 recruiting classes and be a force in the East.

This ain't the Vandy we are used to. Its time a lot of us start seeing that. They have committed a lot of money for football facility and program upgrades.
So, did they tear down that horrible football stadium and start over?

Reactions: 2 people
look at his offer list, what is everybody giddy about. i guess this is what UT football has come to.

Nobody is saying this is a huge deal. Winning in state recruiting isn't much of a prize in the state of Tennessee. But the the fact is, the last coach had begun to lose some of those battles and the new guy is apparently reversing that trend.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back