Jones flips Foreman from Vandy to Vols!!!

What do people think about him starting out at Nickle. I think that would be a nice place for him to start out at and Kick return.

Hope this is true but am I the only one that questions this source? The article has a couple of questionable grammatical choices and doesn't say anything that this kid's recruiting forum thread didn't already say. No quotes from Foreman, etc. Not saying it's not true. I'll just feel better when it is confirmed.

Reactions: 2 people
How is this possible when James Franklin still coaches Vandy?

Clay Travis wont know what to do, this may put a dent in his man crush for him.

Reactions: 10 people
I can already hear it "We shouldn't have to fight vandy for recruits!!!! 3starz huckhuckhuck". I'll stop the idiots by saying that this is a good pickup. Can't teach speed

Reactions: 9 people
Hope this is true but am I the only one that questions this source? The article has a couple of questionable grammatical choices and doesn't say anything that this kid's recruiting forum thread didn't already say. No quotes from Foreman, etc. Not saying it's not true. I'll just feel better when it is confirmed.

I will take Kenny Hawkins' word for it. He seems legit to me.

Seen DB this year against Science Hill and Foreman and Swafford were awesome. They both carried DB all year to a undefeated regular season.

Reactions: 1 person
I can already hear it "We shouldn't have to fight vandy for recruits!!!! 3starz huckhuckhuck". I'll stop the idiots by saying that this is a good pickup. Can't teach speed

It's not like there is any validity to the argument.

All the top programs battle it out with vandy for recruits

Reactions: 4 people

I think its legit, they have both been re tweeting tweets about committing to UT, more swafford but foreman just recently did

VN Store

Back