Jon Gruden thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of love, Jon loves them hooters....another plus!!!

Hooters_GrudenFootball_300x250_CLICK.jpg

He looks good in orange. Just sayin'.

Puttin in good work Jay...FOR THE CAUSE!!!

I'm just one man that has conviction of purpose. The credit goes to all the brave folks that are embracing their inner nega. A whisper can become a deafening roar when many voices are combined. But, thanks anyway.

No.....its now a closed support group for admitted NegaDool's.

I like this term better than NegaVol's because despite what the Pumpers say, I am always a posivol. If I weren't, then like them, I would be quite content sitting back watching someone bring the program down to a level where we are on par with Vandy and Kentucky.

I like this term better than NegaVol's because despite what the Pumpers say, I am always a posivol. If I weren't, then like them, I would be quite content sitting back watching someone bring the program down to a level where we are on par with Vandy and Kentucky.

I agree with this. I am ALWAYS for the VOLS

For anyone wondering Tampa Bay didn't have what Oakland had and that's a wide open pocketbook. TB didn't want to nor did it have a lot of money to spend on offense as most of it's money was tied into an aging defense.

Gruden did well at TB but it was a combination of the owners and Bruce Allen that caused them to slide. Gruden was never really given full reigns to make administrative/personnel decisions at either Oakland or TB.

Gruden would be a phenomenal hire. I just honestly doubt how much he wants to go into college. However, UT would be a perfect school as it isn't shirking away from a challenge and it's a storied program with some of the best facilities in the country and an enormously passionate fanbase.

Don't kid yourselves. UT is still a destination job and it's in much better shape now than in 2010. Especially if Hart has several months to find a coach instead of 2 weeks.

He looks good in orange. Just sayin'.

He been liking Hooters since 1983? He was a Vols coach in around 1986....so therefore, he was going to Hooters WHILE he was a Vols coach.

See, that is some deductive reasoning for you boys...

Last edited:
I know you're reading this Basilio.

GRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDENGRUDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's Basilio's buyout? Just saying...if Gruden doesn't replace Dooley, He can replace Basilio. He's a great media guy, Basilio sucks, Gruden loves Knoxville....there you have it. The John Gruden Show...

What's Basilio's buyout? Just saying...if Gruden doesn't replace Dooley, He can replace Basilio. He's a great media guy, Basilio sucks, Gruden loves Knoxville....there you have it. The John Gruden Show...

hmmmm.....a viable plan B.

hmmmm.....a viable plan B.

We can't afford distraction, guys. We must have a single purpose and pursue that purpose without fail.

You will be able to tune into The John Gruden Show every Sunday morning next fall. Lol

Reactions: 1 person
Basilio using the old reverse psychology in his show today. "Please no more talk about John Gruden." Translation- PLEASE CALL IN AND TALK ABOUT JOHN GRUDEN!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back