Jon Gruden thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saban was not just a proven commodity in college, he had won a national damn title. Sorry to be so blunt but what a dumb post.

Yep, dumb.
Lets go hire another mid major up and comer!!
That will gettur done!!

Point is............Saban Suxed in Pros.
Point is............Saban did NOT want the Bammer job until the opened the Bank.
Point is ..........we ALL thot at the time that wuz stupid.
Point is..............is you want a Gruden status Coach, give WHOMEVER the Jack and lets go.!!
Doooo from LaTech wasnt and aint the answer!!

Yep, dumb.
Lets go hire another mid major up and comer!!
That will gettur done!!

Point is............Saban Suxed in Pros.
Point is............Saban did NOT want the Bammer job until the opened the Bank.
Point is ..........we ALL thot at the time that wuz stupid.
Point is..............is you want a Gruden status Coach, give WHOMEVER the Jack and lets go.!!
Doooo from LaTech wasnt and aint the answer!!

Dooo...my post suxed but I thot ur post made a lot of since

Why are some of you man crushing on Gruden? If he was worth anything as a coach he would be coaching an NFL team now!! There is a reason no one has offered him another NFL job, he's not that good. Good lord can we talk about somebody worth a darn? Two years as a grad asst. here and two as a position coach at Pitt isn't a good NCAA resume.

Reactions: 1 person
First post. Long time message boarder (mostly Titans). Infuriated with the meltdown Saturday night. Feel the need to support my Vols.

I don't think Gruden comes here in a hundred years! But it would be great, recruiting would skyrocket, and he would be able to put a great staff together with his contacts.

Gruden and Manning talking TN on ESPN... it's a sign I suppose.

BREAKING NEWS JOHN GRUDEN IS COMING TO UT AND PEYTON MANNING WILL FORE GO HIS FINAL 3 YEARS IN DENVER TO COACH OUR QBS AND TEE MARTIN WILL COME IN TO COACH OUR WIDE RECIEVERS LOVIE SMITH WILL BE DC AND AL WILSON WILL BE OUR VFL COORDINATOR

yeah this is how ridiculous you all sound what happen to being rogue and supporting these guys through no matter what maybe dooley isnt the guy for the job but he is there this year so lets get over it we still have 9 more games to play in regular season plus our bowl game so come on guys.

I'm watching John Gruden right now on ESPN and his ears appear to be red (ha). I wonder if his ears tend to burn everytime after a Tennessee loss.

No Crap OP I tried to read your first about about the "phone call " But it was deleted . Sounded like you was in on the call .

LMAO . Grudens wife was a CHeerleader and has property.

BREAKING NEWS JOHN GRUDEN IS COMING TO UT AND PEYTON MANNING WILL FORE GO HIS FINAL 3 YEARS IN DENVER TO COACH OUR QBS AND TEE MARTIN WILL COME IN TO COACH OUR WIDE RECIEVERS LOVIE SMITH WILL BE DC AND AL WILSON WILL BE OUR VFL COORDINATOR

yeah this is how ridiculous you all sound what happen to being rogue and supporting these guys through no matter what maybe dooley isnt the guy for the job but he is there this year so lets get over it we still have 9 more games to play in regular season plus our bowl game so come on guys.

Are you sure? I heard Shannon was going to be the DC, but I am not confident in source..:crazy:

I though I was losing my mind. I kept looking at the post then the post date, back to the post and then the post date again.

I'm glad others pointed out that this was a repost from months ago.

Even if the OP is the OP * :crazy: *, there should be some sort of mention that it's not the first time it's been posted.

I have trouble with complicated things ever since I woke up in the hospital with my username on the paperwork. :unsure:

if herbstreit really thinks john l. smith was a "perfect hire" for arkansas under the circumstances, i wouldn't pay any attention to the rest of what he said. arkansas would have been better off to bring frank broyles back from the nursing home.

Reactions: 1 person
I honestly think there is a snowballs chance in hell Gruden will be our next coach and hope Dooley ends with a successful season this year. But after the 11th New Castle I was thinking and remembering a thing Urban had to watch even thought I dont like him I respect him and his ability to wi said in the documentary about the OhioSU football.

He said after leaving the game at Florida he did broadcasting and said said something like being a natural competitor you want to compete and being a coach doing play by play just leaves that fire in your belly and start to miss it and luck for him he was able to get back in it even thought the whole time he said he didn't want to coach again. My question is with all this talk about Gruden ya think it's the same kinda situtation with him.
Sorry if I'm making no sense just thinking outload and with New Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back