Joe Biden impeachment inquiry

I believe Hillary should have been charged because her intent seemed clear. It would be harder to show criminal intent on the part of Biden. But if that can be shown, I am all for locking up a few of these clowns.
Wouldnt givng away top secret document information for monetary gain be criminal??

The Biden "investigation" was a smear job from the start--and now we know that the supposed FBI informant was
a plant who got reportedly was paid $600K by individuals with ties to....D. Trump. And now this charade will be over.

It was a smear job just like the GOP smeared Clinton with that bull$hit Bhenghazi "investigation" that went on for months, and
Clinton was naive and dumb to put up with that dirty politics.

The Biden "investigation" was a smear job from the start--and now we know that the supposed FBI informant was
a plant who got reportedly was paid $600K by individuals with ties to....D. Trump. And now this charade will be over.

It was a smear job just like the GOP smeared Clinton with that bull$hit Bhenghazi "investigation" that went on for months, and
Clinton was naive and dumb to put up with that dirty politics.

Did you throw them some crumbs too for saving democracy for people who Google "democrat propaganda for dummies"?

This at the end:
I hope you appreciated this article. Before you move on, I wanted to ask if you would consider supporting the Guardian’s journalism as we enter one of the most consequential news cycles of our lifetimes in 2024.

With the potential of another Trump presidency looming, there are countless angles to cover around this year’s election – and we'll be there to shed light on each new development, with explainers, key takeaways and analysis of what it means for America, democracy and the world.

From Elon Musk to the Murdochs, a small number of billionaire owners have a powerful hold on so much of the information that reaches the public about what’s happening in the world. The Guardian is different. We have no billionaire owner or shareholders to consider. Our journalism is produced to serve the public interest – not profit motives.

And we avoid the trap that befalls much US media: the tendency, born of a desire to please all sides, to engage in false equivalence in the name of neutrality. We always strive to be fair. But sometimes that means calling out the lies of powerful people and institutions – and making clear how misinformation and demagoguery can damage democracy.

From threats to election integrity, to the spiraling climate crisis, to complex foreign conflicts, our journalists contextualize, investigate and illuminate the critical stories of our time. As a global news organization with a robust US reporting staff, we’re able to provide a fresh, outsider perspective – one so often missing in the American media bubble.

Around the world, readers can access the Guardian’s paywall-free journalism because of our unique reader-supported model. That’s because of people like you. Our readers keep us independent, beholden to no outside influence and accessible to everyone – whether they can afford to pay for news,

Reactions: StarRaider
I haven't seen any evidence on that issue, but to answer your question... yes.
He admitted in the Hur report that he gave info to his ghostwriter..who then deleted the info after Biden had started turning over documents....and the reason was to sell his book..its in the report...not sure how close you followbbn or not..just fyi

President Biden Promoted top staffers involved in classified docs bungling within 24 hours of special counsel’s damning report​

1710635406518.png

Top aides to President Biden involved in his mishandling of classified documents were given plum promotions within 24 hours of the release of special counsel Robert Hur’s damning report, The Post has learned.

Annie Tomasini, a Biden staffer since his Senate days, was named a deputy White House chief of staff on Feb. 8 — and the next day Richard Ruffner moved into Tomasini’s old gig as director of Oval Office operations.

President Biden promoted top staffers involved in classified docs bungling within 24 hours of special counsel’s damning report
1710635518214.png

“I don’t think it should shock anyone that the Biden administration promotes people who help them cover up Joe’s abuse of classified information,” said Jim Hanson, president of Worldstrat, a strategic consulting company.

President Biden Promoted top staffers involved in classified docs bungling within 24 hours of special counsel’s damning report​

View attachment 627507

Top aides to President Biden involved in his mishandling of classified documents were given plum promotions within 24 hours of the release of special counsel Robert Hur’s damning report, The Post has learned.

Annie Tomasini, a Biden staffer since his Senate days, was named a deputy White House chief of staff on Feb. 8 — and the next day Richard Ruffner moved into Tomasini’s old gig as director of Oval Office operations.

President Biden promoted top staffers involved in classified docs bungling within 24 hours of special counsel’s damning report
View attachment 627508

“I don’t think it should shock anyone that the Biden administration promotes people who help them cover up Joe’s abuse of classified information,” said Jim Hanson, president of Worldstrat, a strategic consulting company.

Crooked Joe

It's simply a fact......I voted against Trump.
That indicates exactly what the problem is in American politics today. Luther (like me) admits that he voted AGAINST someone. I look forward to one day having the opportunity to vote FOR someone that I actually feel good about. In a Country with over 350 million inhabitants, that SHOULD be possible shouldn’t it?

They are looking for something on him as we speak. They've turned over every rock. Now they've moved on to the boulders.
goldman: did anyone reply to the hold 10 for big guy email?
TB: yes... three times...
goldman interrupting during TB's answer: noo noo never mind

gangsta move by trump getting TB infiltrated into the rival crime family's made men

Crooked Joe

Not quite....

Biden investigation was like most everything involving the GOP--a bunch of BS. All the stuff thrown at the gangster
is factual. All of the crap thrown at Biden is fiction--or let's cut MAGA a little slack since their analystical skills are quite limited and say 90 percent
of the crap throw at Biden is fiction.

Not quite....

Biden investigation was like most everything involving the GOP--a bunch of BS. All the stuff thrown at the gangster
is factual. All of the crap thrown at Biden is fiction--or let's cut MAGA a little slack since their analystical skills are quite limited and say 90 percent
of the crap throw at Biden is fiction.

The Make America Losers & Angry (MALA) crowd like yourself is full of hysterics. While you attempt to demigod others, the leftist democrats have brainwashed many of their minions who parakeet language and ideas for the emotionally vulnerable.

Rep. Eric Swalwell totally punks the Republicans today. It's delicious. It's called having no evidence.

Rep. Eric Swalwell totally punks the Republicans today. It's delicious. It's called having no evidence.

Same dude that thought he was squeezing a quiet fart on MSNBC, but it bounced off the chair loud on live television. Then tried going with the shadow beard look to make himself look cool. Fang Fang approved.

VN Store

Back