Joe Biden impeachment inquiry

Get real. Thomas and Alito are the biggest partisans on the court--and, bonus!, they're corrupt. Thomas is a freaking disgrace who should resign or be removed, and Alito is nearly as bad. They both like taking luxury trips paid for by rich conservatives.

Garland would have made an excellent Supreme--far more credentialed than Kavanaugh and the weird christian fundamentalist.
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! 🤣

Get real. Thomas and Alito are the biggest partisans on the court--and, bonus!, they're corrupt. Thomas is a freaking disgrace who should resign or be removed, and Alito is nearly as bad. They both like taking luxury trips paid for by rich conservatives.

Garland would have made an excellent Supreme--far more credentialed than Kavanaugh and the weird christian fundamentalist.
Based on what? Your feelings?

Your feelings don’t at all match what the political scientists who track SCOTUS rulings have found.

Not even close….

1710281444371.png

1710291172112.png
Joe Biden's ghostwriter Mark Zwonitzer tried to destroy evidence Biden had given him classified documents

He 'tried to destroy the evidence, didn't he?' asked Jordan.

'Correct,' said Hur.

1710291222788.png

1710291408545.png
After a year of silence he released the explosive report that drew questions about his decision not to prosecute the president, Biden's cognitive fitness for office and how the commander-in-chief 'wilfully' retained the documents

Reactions: StarRaider
The Biden smear campaign fizzled out. Waste of time as pathetic GOP tried to play tick for tack.

Now look in the mirror, say it 3 times and tap your feet. Count Jocula did not break the law. Count Jocula did not break the law. Count Jocula did not break the law. Do you believe it now? How about others?

ykJNpUD.png

Reactions: StarRaider
Biden has memory deficit and evolving cognitive issues. It is completely fair to point that out and raise it as an issue in the campaign.

Trump resisted efforts to return documents he should not have had, hid them to obstruct their return, and tried to cover it up. Also completely fair to point that out and raise it as an issue in the campaign.
I was drunk as hell and got pulled over by the cops. Thankfully, I cooperated with them and they didn’t charge me…. Go figure

Turbovol = full of đź’©
Reminds me of previous loon that haunted the PF….Volprof

Do you find it odd that Biden and Hillary had no charges brought against them while Trump has gotten bent over?
I believe Hillary should have been charged because her intent seemed clear. It would be harder to show criminal intent on the part of Biden. But if that can be shown, I am all for locking up a few of these clowns.

VN Store

Back