Joe Biden impeachment inquiry

BreatheUT

I see that pretty girl swag.

McCarthy to green light Biden impeachment inquiry this week​

McCarthy will tell House Republicans impeachment inquiry against Biden is the 'logical next step' for their investigations​

Finally. It's well deserved and overdue.

The Biden Administration reminds me of what APSU did against the Vols. They committed penalty after penalty knowing they couldn't be called for them all.

Finally. It's well deserved and overdue.

The Biden Administration reminds me of what APSU did against the Vols. They committed penalty after penalty knowing they couldn't be called for them all.
Accurate IMO. We all know there won't be a conviction in the Senate, but at least this somewhat forces news media outlets to talk about Bidens Shenanigans.

First of all no one wants Kamala Harris over Biden. Secondly Washington is broken. They spend way too much time investigating each other with little found. If they can expose something here, great, but it sure looks like Republicans are lowering themselves down to the Democrat tactics. Republicans should be the adults in the room and rise above this stuff

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Don't kid yourself. They'll ignore it.

It will be interesting to see if state run media continues to promote Marxism. I'm with you. I think there is a 50% probability. They will get pressure and directives from the Biden Administration. Do they have any integrity left?

First of all no one wants Kamala Harris over Biden. Secondly Washington is broken. They spend way too much time investigating each other with little found. If they can expose something here, great, but it sure looks like Republicans are lowering themselves down to the Democrat tactics. Republicans should be the adults in the room and rise above this stuff

Are you saying the Biden family corruption w/ Joe Biden as the lead man shouldn't be investigated? This involves foreign governments and potential influence peddling and policy. The Biden Administration and law enforcement led by Garland and Mayorkas has been stonewalling.

They should all be impeached but some can't be impeached just for incompetence.

Are you saying the Biden family corruption w/ Joe Biden as the lead man shouldn't be investigated? This involves foreign governments and potential influence peddling and policy. The Biden Administration and law enforcement led by Garland and Mayorkas has been stonewalling.
Investigation should absolutely happen...before impeachment hearings. The problem right now is the FBI not releasing docs

Investigation should absolutely happen...before impeachment hearings. The problem right now is the FBI not releasing docs
There’s enough there to launch a criminal investigation at this point. And if the Dems continue with all the anti-Trump stuff, the republicans should use the Rico laws and go after Biden and his family at the state level too.

They should wait until he wins the nomination and no one else can get on the ballot(s). Then impeach him. Let him run. I want him to be the Democratic candidate.

McCarthy will tell House Republicans impeachment inquiry against Biden is the 'logical next step' for their investigations​

its-about-time-space-suite.gif

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back