Jihadists in The Mall of America???

Maybe the jihadis just really want to shop at Spencer's gifts

Don't hate on Spencers now, where else can you buy a Wu Tang Clan hat, a six foot double barrel bong and cherry flavored lube in one store?

Genius.

I haven't stepped foot in a mall in at least 6 years. Surprised they even exist and havent gone the way of the Dodo.

I haven't stepped foot in a mall in at least 6 years. Surprised they even exist and havent gone the way of the Dodo.

I kind of still dig malls, but I know it's completely nostaligic. As a kid we had to drive 40 minutes to get to the nearest mall, so a trip to the mall felt kind of special.

I only visit one maybe 3 times a year and yeah after about 20 minites I'm ready to jet.

I kind of still dig malls, but I know it's completely nostaligic. As a kid we had to drive 40 minutes to get to the nearest mall, so a trip to the mall felt kind of special.

I only visit one maybe 3 times a year and yeah after about 20 minites I'm ready to jet.

I never enjoyed the mall scene, closest one growing up was over an hour away. Only malls I will be caught in now are open air. I have yet to step foot into the Opry Mills Mall, except for Bas Pro of course.

VN Store

Back