Jihadists in The Mall of America???

have you not read about the flash mobs that caused havoc at the Mall of America. it was a few months ago. i'm almost sure it was the mall of America.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR-wnA1xiaY[/youtube]

This s**t is scary. NSFL

Reactions: 1 person
mercy do you and septic tank sit in each other's lap when you guys are on the forum?

do you guys take turns?

:eek:lol::rofl:

Hmm, that sounds kinky. Do you want to believe that's what we're doing?

I won't judge you.

Reactions: 2 people
Nothing to see here! Go after those "right wing" groups because they are the biggest threat.

Reactions: 3 people
This mall of America jihadist scare is actually a HUGE misunderstanding.

Some Muslims were simply trying to open a fashions and accessories boutique catering to their peeps.

Dooney & Burka was supposed to open this spring.

What does this link have to do with a flash mob? Especially the one you are referencing earlier that occurred at Mall of America....which happened to be a Native American and not black flash mob. Not so sure you understand what a "flash mob" is

i understand what a flash mob is. they can be good or bad. there are a lot of (under report, or not reported) of flash mobs looting gas stations, small markets and malls.

it's not reported nationally, but it is reported.

I know, it's not the huffington post, moveon.or or nickelodeon jr.

so I could see that happening to you.

I watch plenty of Nick Jr and it is definitely more intellectually stimulating than your posts. I'd compare your contributions to VN to the art projects my 3yo brings home but that would be insulting my son's work

Reactions: 4 people
i understand what a flash mob is. they can be good or bad. there are a lot of (under report, or not reported) of flash mobs looting gas stations, small markets and malls.

Never knew that. Honestly curious here, but if there are a lot of flash mobs looting gas stations and they are being under reported or not reported, where are you getting your information that would deem the frequency of them as being "a lot"? Just curious

Lol, yep you obviously know what a flash mob is.

Never knew that. Honestly curious here, but if there are a lot of flash mobs looting gas stations and they are being under reported or not reported, where are you getting your information that would deem the frequency of them as being "a lot"? Just curious

Oh, I've seen this episode of Star Trek before. Going for the ole "point out contradicting statements and make the robot self-destruct" technique. Classic.

Unfortunately, it only works when the target is based on a system of logic.

I watch plenty of Nick Jr and it is definitely more intellectually stimulating than your posts. I'd compare your contributions to VN to the art projects my 3yo brings home but that would be insulting my son's work

LOL. oh my what ever will I do? pj doesn't find my post stimulating. I don't know what to do now.

some anonymous A-hole doesn't like my post. holy cow, you even compared me to your 3yo kid too. even worse. :thud:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
does this mean we're not friend anymore PJ. I mean... if I knew that we were no longer friends, then I just don't know if I could live with myself.

LOL. oh my what ever will I do? pj doesn't find my post stimulating. I don't know what to do now.

some anonymous A-hole doesn't like my post. holy cow, he even compared me to his 3yo foster kid too. even worse. :thud:

So....you have problems with foster kids now? That's the second time this thread you've gotten awful specific on certain things.

VN Store

Back