Jihadists in The Mall of America???

LOL. oh my what ever will I do? pj doesn't find my post stimulating. I don't know what to do now.

some anonymous A-hole doesn't like my post. holy cow, he even compared me to his 3yo foster kid too. even worse. :thud:

No one finds your posts stimulating and I'm sure it's the same in your personal life. You have no grasp on the issues, no understanding of the terms you routinely toss around and you write as if English is your 3rd language. Other than that you're a really solid contributor

Unfortunately for my sons they are definitely half me. While I admire foster parents I have no desire to become one at this point in my life.

Reactions: 3 people
Wait - you reported him for that? Seriously?

Dick move.

I didn't realize I was surrounded by so many princesses.

It was a joke unless he sent it directly to freak :question:

(but Bearcat likes being called princess)

have you not read about the flash mobs that caused havoc at the Mall of America. it was a few months ago. i'm almost sure it was the mall of America.

Do these mobs break out in a dance before or after this havoc you speak of?

Reactions: 2 people
On a serious note, I have been waiting on something like this since 2001. Just a couple of jihadi jackwads could wreak havoc at any public gathering. Sports could be ruined or severely curtailed in under 5 minutes with just a couple of rpg's from outside the gathering.

I've always wondered, why hit the WTC when Neyland on a Sat afternoon would net tens of thousands.

No, that was the instant classic:

Bomb, Bomb, Bomb...Bomb Iran

Goin' to a mosque
Gonna throw some rocks
Gonna put an ayatollah into a box
Bomb Iran.....

I was at the UT/UK game in Lexington in... 79? when the entire crowd was singing that. seemed that way anyway. Some of you trivia goons help me out here but I think Alan Duncan kicked 5 field goals that night. We were sitting in the UK section doing Wild Turkey shots whenever anybody scored. I didn't remember the second half at all and I still can't smell that stuff...

Reactions: 1 person
I've always wondered, why hit the WTC when Neyland on a Sat afternoon would net tens of thousands.

Half hour later and there would have been 35000 in the WTC, many of whom were associated with many of the world's capitalist organizations. Neyland would have just riled up the south without the same symbolic effect.

This mall of America jihadist scare is actually a HUGE misunderstanding.

Some Muslims were simply trying to open a fashions and accessories boutique catering to their peeps.

Dooney & Burka was supposed to open this spring.

Meh....1.5?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Oh, I've seen this episode of Star Trek before. Going for the ole "point out contradicting statements and make the robot self-destruct" technique. Classic.

Unfortunately, it only works when the target is based on a system of logic.

Sorry, I disagree. Ref: CC

Goin' to a mosque
Gonna throw some rocks
Gonna put an ayatollah into a box
Bomb Iran.....

I was at the UT/UK game in Lexington in... 79? when the entire crowd was singing that. seemed that way anyway. Some of you trivia goons help me out here but I think Alan Duncan kicked 5 field goals that night. We were sitting in the UK section doing Wild Turkey shots whenever anybody scored. I didn't remember the second half at all and I still can't smell that stuff...

I remember hearing Bomb Iran to the tune of the Beach Boys Barbra Ann on the radio

VN Store

Back