Jay Graham Out at Bama Already

Don’t feel sorry for him. It was bad enough he took that job, but whenever he tried to troll Tennessee I was done with. I don’t care how hard up for money I was, you couldn’t pay me enough to work for Alabama, Florida or Georgia. I just threw up a little in my mouth just thinking about it. Any other school I’m good with, just not those 3.

This probably indicates that he is implicated severely in Beldargate. Maybe not, but that's the most likely explanation.
Well Austin Price said he quit and that Saban tried to get him to stay. I'm not exactly sure what it means. If that's true, then it would seem it has nothing to do with his time here, but who knows.

Well Austin Price said he quit and that Saban tried to get him to stay. I'm not exactly sure what it means. If that's true, then it would seem it has nothing to do with his time here, but who knows.

Or maybe he realized that Saban is doing the exact same stuff that Pruitt was doing to get fired. It's not like Pruitt invented this stuff; he copied it from Saban and Smart.

VN Store

Back