Jay Graham Out at Bama Already

I bet if any of those schools offered you the type $$ they offered Jay, you'd fake it till you make it. I love the Vols...but mama didn't raise no fool.
I’d take a job at bamer right now...I’d have them staring down the barrel of the death penalty again within a year. It would take years to overcome the damage I’d do down there. GBO!

Anyone else think Pruitt being a true Alabama guy was helping bring down Tennessee. The conspiracy theories' begin.

Reactions: Ratvol
Nobody will be hiring him for a while. Show cause against him is coming IMO
NCAA be like.............
tenor.gif

Reactions: Rockytopvol86
Anyone else think Pruitt being a true Alabama guy was helping bring down Tennessee. The conspiracy theories' begin.

NO! Tennessee was down far enough when Pruitt took over. Pruitt was just one of a string of bad hires bad people made. Here's hoping White and Heupel can turn things around.

Reactions: TikiVol
I dont know what Jay's family situation is but If you had young kids looking to you to provide for them you would...and you'd do it wearing a dress (provided there were no other options).
In this situation, if Bama, Georgia or Florida are offering you a position, chances are you can find a job somewhere else. That leaves 127 other D1,169 D2, and 246 D3 schools he could get a job with.

I’m always confused by comments like this. AP is basically the only local reporter that has any connections, outside of maybe Trey. We obviously don’t know the truth here yet, but AP and Jay are tight. So if AP is saying Jay quit, then I either believe AP or I believe that Jay is lying to AP.
This may fall into the "unreliable media category". I don't know Austin but he seems to do a reputable job. HOWEVER, a friend and I were discussing the media (including the ESPN etc bunch) and what they've actually done to themselves (this includes ALL of the sports media as well). They have proved unquestionably to be one of the most dishonest, agenda driven, propagandist organizations in our history. Actually an ally of all things disruptive to our nation as especially the sports world (its why I watch our games muted). Now most intelligent people in our nation know this and JUST DON'T TRUST THE MEDIA INCLUDING SPORTS MEDIA. Austin is probably a good local sports journalist but unfortunately he's lumped in with the rest.

Reactions: BIGORANGEBUBBA
I bet if any of those schools offered you the type $$ they offered Jay, you'd fake it till you make it. I love the Vols...but mama didn't raise no fool.
No amount of money can pay for happiness. Just me personally, I would rather go work for Ohio St than those 3, and I despise Ohio St. The hatred runs too deep for those 3 schools, sorry.

Nope. He is in trouble and will be unhirable for a while.
Pruitt learned from him, that's why was including him, the fact that Propst won't be working anytime soon does not change the fact that he was a mentor to Pruitt and Pruitt learned from him.

That was the line I would personally let him know about if I met him. Glad it it is now a non-issue. Butch's cigar was a far scummier move than milking the buyout, on a personal level.

Don’t feel sorry for him. It was bad enough he took that job, but whenever he tried to troll Tennessee I was done with. I don’t care how hard up for money I was, you couldn’t pay me enough to work for Alabama, Florida or Georgia. I just threw up a little in my mouth just thinking about it. Any other school I’m good with, just not those 3.

What a load of crap. The man gets an opportunity to work for the best that has ever done it in NCAA football. And you expect him to turn it down because of some phantom loyalty to another university? That would take a special kind of stupid to do that. I hope you are smarter than that.

VN Store

Back