Jay Graham Out at Bama Already

Im not saying for sure all the other schools cheat for sure like a bama or a Clemson. Or ohio state. "But" if they are what keeps thier chancellor from spilling the beans?
No inside info here but I believe there is collateral information in the report that implicates the major programs in the south. Needs to be exposed and investigated. If it is there and not acted on then turn it over to a major news organization. Time to clean up college athletics and the syndicate that runs it.

Im not saying for sure all the other schools cheat for sure like a bama or a Clemson. Or ohio state. "But" if they are what keeps thier chancellor from spilling the beans?

I think there is a VERY big difference between a "don't ask, don't tell" kind of unwritten policy and being presented with evidence by a whistle blower. Once the chancellor was contacted, she only has two choices: be part of the problem, or be part of the solution. Once the whistle was blown, lack of action on her part made her just as culpable as Pruitt.

Not only was it the right thing to do, it was the CYA thing to do. If said whistle blower was upset enough to reach out to the chancellor, it only makes sense to me that said whistle blower would have been upset enough to reach out to the NCAA directly in the event there was no satisfaction from the chancellor's office.

Who was the whistle blower anyway? Did that ever come out or has there been any solid speculation?

That’s interesting and makes sense. I was figuring Tee Martin or the fired DL coach.
Tee Martin was too obvious imo. I give him more credit than sabotaging Fulmer who was his biggest backer. Brumbaugh simply wasn’t tuned in enough to be in the know...specially in the recruiting aspect. I think his deficiencies or what Pruitt perceived was the reason he only lasted 4 games.

That’s interesting and makes sense. I was figuring Tee Martin or the fired DL coach.

Coaches don't do that... career suicide to turn in your employer. It's tough enough to turn state's on competition like Pearl did ... later on there is payback.

Reactions: vettefool
Mental health is such a serious problem. It’s nice that he has the means to walk away from a lucrative career to get help. Many people do not have that luxury.

He let it be known that it was a mental heath issue. Stress from the last couple of years and that he was looking into getting some help.
I hate to hear that, and I really hope he gets better. As someone who also suffers from anxiety-related mental health issues, I know how debilitating it can be at times. I can’t imagine the stress that it adds coaching in the SEC with Nick Saban as your boss and the expectations that come along with that.

No inside info here but I believe there is collateral information in the report that implicates the major programs in the south. Needs to be exposed and investigated. If it is there and not acted on then turn it over to a major news organization. Time to clean up college athletics and the syndicate that runs it.
Who would you suggest comprises the syndicate?

Coaches don't do that... career suicide to turn in your employer. It's tough enough to turn state's on competition like Pearl did ... later on there is payback.

It’s true. That’s how this BS perpetuates though.

“I will neither lie, cheat, nor steal, nor tolerate among us anyone who does.”

Words to live by.

Reactions: StoVol

VN Store

Back