Jamal Khashoggi

BREAKING…. Saudi Arabia Will Admit They Killed Journalist Jamal Khashoggi

On the heels of President Trump sending Secretary of State Mike Pompeo this morning to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, after talking with the Saudi King who denied any knowledge of the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, the Saudi government is prepared to admit that Khashoggi was murdered.

According to CNN
The Saudis are preparing a report that will acknowledge the death of Jamal Khashoggi — the Saudi journalist who went missing two weeks ago — was the result of an interrogation that went wrong, two sources say.
Khashoggi’s disappearance created a diplomatic rift between Saudi and the West, with the UK, France and Germany demanding a “credible investigation” into the events and President Trump warning of serious retribution if the Saudis are found to be behind his possible death.​
BREAKING.... Saudi Arabia Will Admit They Killed Journalist Jamal Khashoggi

BREAKING…. Saudi Arabia Will Admit They Killed Journalist Jamal Khashoggi

On the heels of President Trump sending Secretary of State Mike Pompeo this morning to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, after talking with the Saudi King who denied any knowledge of the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, the Saudi government is prepared to admit that Khashoggi was murdered.

According to CNN
The Saudis are preparing a report that will acknowledge the death of Jamal Khashoggi — the Saudi journalist who went missing two weeks ago — was the result of an interrogation that went wrong, two sources say.
Khashoggi’s disappearance created a diplomatic rift between Saudi and the West, with the UK, France and Germany demanding a “credible investigation” into the events and President Trump warning of serious retribution if the Saudis are found to be behind his possible death.​
BREAKING.... Saudi Arabia Will Admit They Killed Journalist Jamal Khashoggi

Good thing they just happened to have that bone saw with them. That was a stroke of luck, right there.

Again, WTH does this have to do with the US? Why should our President (no matter who they are) get involved?

In this case, the answer is obvious.

Trump should borrow the bone saw, now that they're done with it, to go after those pesky spurs in his foot.

If this guy had to leave Saudi Arabia because he pissed off the government there, then why is he going anywhere near a Saudi consulate?

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
If this guy had to leave Saudi Arabia because he pissed off the government there, then why is he going anywhere near a Saudi consulate?

I am with you. Ibread somewhere that his wife was in the car and he left his apple watch on linked to his cellphone so she could hear what was going on...so he knew it was very dangerous. No way i would go anywhere in the sandbox with the Saudis after me...they kidnap citizens in other countries in the west...seems like this guy should have really known better.

This reporter used to run the main tv station in SA. His Twitter is loaded with causes, hamas, palestenians, cairn.
after he started disagreeing with the SA gov on abuses and actions he quit and became a journalist eventually leaving for Turkey. He had a green card for US and wrote for wapo on middle eastern affairs.
Found pics of him in Germany, England, SA, palastine, isreal and US.
He was a very talented journalist. Many on his Twitter are blaming trump and SA for letting this happen. I also found comments from SA about him being a traitor who compromised his integrity to side with isis/ alqueda over Hamas and Palestinian cause and that's why SA went after him. It mentions kushners 3 trips to SA also. All very interesting. Way too many factions over there to sort out.

Let me ask you mouth breathers clamoring for SOMETHING! to be done this...

Should such negotiations be held in secret until their conclusion and a course of action is decided against what is normally an ally? Or should Trump just jump out and tell them we're going to bomb the **** out of them?

Let me ask you mouth breathers clamoring for SOMETHING! to be done this...

Should such negotiations be held in secret until their conclusion and a course of action is decided against what is normally an ally? Or should Trump just jump out and tell them we're going to bomb the **** out of them?
They will tell SA next time you take somebody of import out please at least make it look like an accident. They will probably continue a relationship with SA as before. But i think more for diplomatic and cooperation reasons than threats over oil. MbS is moving SA towards being more progressive, women's rights, court intervention vs instant justice. I don't believe they are beyond killing this journalist, i think that's just being a realist.

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
They will tell SA next time you take somebody of import out please at least make it look like an accident. They will probably continue a relationship with SA as before. But i think more for diplomatic and cooperation reasons than threats over oil. Mbd is moving SA towards being more progressive, women's rights, court intervention vs instant justice. I don't believe they are beyond killing this journalist, i think that's just being a realist.

I quite agree. I think them tossing that oil threat out was stupid.

My point was about the tendency for the left wing mob in here screeching for action when these things can (and do) take time. Just like the way they went off the chain when Trump met with Kim and decided "NOTHING!" was accomplished in a four hour meeting.

I quite agree. I think them tossing that oil threat out was stupid.

My point was about the tendency for the left wing mob in here screeching for action when these things can (and do) take time. Just like the way they went off the chain when Trump met with Kim and decided "NOTHING!" was accomplished in a four hour meeting.
I can revert to a mouth breather in a heartbeat 😊
These situations take time, Kim is gonna take another year from us, soko is moving it along much faster.
SA is gonna be SA and a sovereign country. Hopefully with a younger group leading who were, btw, educated in America, they will reform some of their more turn of the century justice practices and calm down. In the interim, im glad pompeo went, it was going sideways quickly.

Lindsey Graham: ‘Toxic’ Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ‘Has Got to Go’

3ot2m8_france-saudi-arabia-76747-mohammed-bin-salman-in-22-2018-file-photo-saudi-640x483.jpg

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Tuesday morning told Fox & Friends that Saudi Arabia’s crown prince Mohammed bin Salman “has got to go” in the wake of the alleged orchestrated killing of Washington Post contributor Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey.

Sen. Lindsey Graham: 'Toxic' Saudi Crown Prince 'Has Got to Go'

Lindsey Graham: ‘Toxic’ Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ‘Has Got to Go’

3ot2m8_france-saudi-arabia-76747-mohammed-bin-salman-in-22-2018-file-photo-saudi-640x483.jpg

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Tuesday morning told Fox & Friends that Saudi Arabia’s crown prince Mohammed bin Salman “has got to go” in the wake of the alleged orchestrated killing of Washington Post contributor Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey.

Sen. Lindsey Graham: 'Toxic' Saudi Crown Prince 'Has Got to Go'
I'm beginning to think whether trump does anything it won't matter Congress may act.

VN Store

Back