Jalen Hurd Video

I'm not sure whats wrong with you people. I could tell by the 11 second mark that he was IT. I didn't need the other 2 wasteful seconds.

Reactions: 2 people
Tee Martin said Hurd was soft. Also, he has had surgery on the same shoulder twice in his career. The one to watch who is not on campus yet is Scott. If you watch his videos on scout.com he looks like the second comming of Chuck Webb. Stay tuned.

Well if USCs wide reveiver coach says he's soft then...

He mad. :)

Reactions: 3 people
Raise your arm straight up, palm facing the same way you are facing. Now move your arm backwards without bending or turning your hand. It probably starts to hurt after @ 6 inches of voluntary movement.
Now, add force of hitting the ground diving from 4 feet in the air at 220 lbs, more force with Def player and the force of the ball not moving when it hits the ground and pushing the arm abruptly back farther than its supposed to go.

Raise your arm straight up, palm facing the same way you are facing. Now move your arm backwards without bending or turning your hand. It probably starts to hurt after @ 6 inches of voluntary movement.
Now, add force of hitting the ground diving from 4 feet in the air at 220 lbs, more force with Def player and the force of the ball not moving when it hits the ground and pushing the arm abruptly back farther than its supposed to go.

I agree. Jalen is just too tall to play running back in the SEC.

Is Hurd's shoulder healed enough to start taking some contact in practice? I haven't heard anything about his shoulder lately

Sports Talk show this evening in Chattanooga had CBJ on as guest and that question was asked and answered. Jalen is 100%. Same question was asked of Kurt M's. injury, with same answer. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person
He's is so tall that i am worried about him sustaining a knee injury due to his height.

Didn't happen to Eric Dickerson or Eddie George.

JH is going to be recognized as great once he's finished his career at UT!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

Just tried it and now my arm hurts like hell. Thanks alot man

VN Store

Back