J Jennings Dismissed from UT

Does Hoke not know he is just a warm body we're probably legally required to have in order to proceed with the final two games? There's no dismissing a star player who has done more for Tennessee than Hoke is ever going to. Curry needs to veto this.

"Curry"...smh...had a hand in the dismissal. Any of you people that think Hoke just made this decision on his own are delusional.

Reactions: 3 people
Catching Hail Mary's on the road vs. rivals is bad for the longevity of converted athletic Tennessee receivers. First James Banks. Now this.

In all seriousness I have no idea what may or may not have led up to this but I understand the move. My hope is that JJ is apologetic, humbly asks for another opportunity, and is given one. Redemption is a great story.

I'll start with the 2 seasons JJ actually played, he produced more than my guy BJ. Also it's football not seminary, frankly my good sir, I could care less what you say in your own time. Excluding felonious acts.

If you think it’s just football you’re wrong. It’s a free ride to a public university that many people would die to have. It’s supposed to be earned. You can make a lot of mistakes and still keep that free ride - including illegal activities. But you can’t do this..

Reactions: 2 people
Does Hoke not know he is just a warm body we're probably legally required to have in order to proceed with the final two games? There's no dismissing a star player who has done more for Tennessee than Hoke is ever going to. Curry needs to veto this.

It was JJ's personal account. Where he is allowed to post and express his "personal" opinion.

You guys don't think that video got him dismissed from the team, do you?

No, timing's too tight for that. Jauan was very likely dismissed before that video was made. That video is his response to being dismissed from the team.

So what did he do that got him dismissed?

Do you know?

And if you don't know, how can you decide whether the decision was right or wrong?

You can't.

Right?

Reactions: 1 person
I'll just leave this here:

tenhail.0.gif

One of the greatest plays ive ever seen.

Many failures can be counted by players that live off their college laurels.

If you think it’s just football you’re wrong. It’s a free ride to a public university that many people would die to have. It’s supposed to be earned. You can make a lot of mistakes and still keep that free ride - including illegal activities. But you can’t do this..

BS the reason the man was here in the first place was what again? PhD in Philosophy, Haslam Schollar? It is football, and we aren't worried about it anymore. Please turn in your VolCard and exit now.

Just have no idea why Currie allowed a coach who won't be at Tennessee next year to dismiss the best returning offensive player. Joe mixon knocked out a woman... But an interim hc is allowed to kick a kid off the team for an internet rant with swearing. P***y soft coaches

Reactions: 2 people
If yall knew half of the stuff Jennings did while playing at Tennessee u wouldn't want him on the team either..I knew he was a headcase he didn't even support the team when they was in the dumps losing and now all of a sudden u want to start showing up because Butch gone? Please I bet the team didn't want him there..Butch Jones let that kid get away with so much murder that im not even going to mention some of the things he did..No coach in America wouldnt put up with him..I applaud Brady Hoke for standing up for the players and dismissing him..

it's gonna be hilarious if this guy turns out to be a fraud just like the fake Travis Stephens guy.

seriously I think he was the only guy outspoken about retaining Butch and he was pro-Butch the whole way. not surprised to see him doin the same with Hoke.

Jennings wasnt afraid to tell the truth...it's no coincidence that after Jennings goes off on the coaching staff that news comes out that Jennings was let go. I mean how do you dismiss a guy the day before Thanksgiving? man, before I was for maybe keeping Hoke, now I'm sure he has to go. give the man his paycheck and be done with the trash Butch has dragged in. keep coach G and Rock, the rest - who cares? it's not like our secondary coach did anything special this year. the reason our stats in the secondary were so good was because literally no one needed to pass versus us. we have the worst rush d in the sec - maybe even the nation.

Reactions: 1 person
They better let him come back next year. It’s not his fault that these coaches are a train wreck.

VN Store

Back