J Jennings Dismissed from UT

If you're blatantly being lied to over and over after all you've done for the team, I can Def understand the frustration. All he wants to do is help the team win.

Stop pretending JJ was “all in.” If that were the case, he would have been on the sideline all season. He dismissed himself from the team long before any video came out.

Reactions: 4 people
I believe he ends up reinstated after the new coach is hired, but AFTER he asks nicely. Appreciate the competitiveness but he showed his rear...and his team up. In the meantime, it’s kind of funny. :)
keeping-it-real.jpg

B83OConIcAAPC5D.jpg

I agree. JJ made his own bed and made himself look like an idiot while embarrassing himself and his <former> team. He'll live with the consequences. It isn't his first brush with trouble either.

I'm all for free speech, and I don't disagree with the premise of his message, but his rant lacked respect, tact, and complete sentences. Line has to be drawn, and Currie doesn't strike me as the type to put up with that kind of foolishness, so the other 80+ guys have been put on notice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
I got injured my senior year of football and couldnt play most of season. Most of us didnt like our head coah either. I stood on sideline for every game with my teammates. Not attending any team functions or games shows his true character.

Reactions: 6 people
I can’t believe people are actually mad at Hoke and Currie. Did y’all even watch the video?? Inappropriate, disrespectful and uncalled for. I hate it, I was a big JJ fan, but he left UT no choice.

Reactions: 8 people
i call bs most all the coaches on staff or a joke, kid wants to win let him throw his fit cause u dont want him to burn a red / med shirt. dont dismiss him to be honest this program is a running joke and the laughing stock of football right now. no wounder no one wants the job

Yes im his uncle and where to start with Jennings..

I'll start with the 2 seasons JJ actually played, he produced more than my guy BJ. Also it's football not seminary, frankly my good sir, I could care less what you say in your own time. Excluding felonious acts.

Reactions: 2 people
If you're blatantly being lied to over and over after all you've done for the team, I can Def understand the frustration. All he wants to do is help the team win.

Video going to beat Vandy?

Reactions: 2 people
Does Hoke not know he is just a warm body we're probably legally required to have in order to proceed with the final two games? There's no dismissing a star player who has done more for Tennessee than Hoke is ever going to. Curry needs to veto this.

I can’t believe people are actually mad at Hoke and Currie. Did y’all even watch the video?? Inappropriate, disrespectful and uncalled for. I hate it, I was a big JJ fan, but he left UT no choice.

I didn't see it. Is there a link?

It was JJ's personal account. Where he is allowed to post and express his "personal" opinion.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll start with the 2 seasons JJ actually played, he produced more than my guy BJ. Also it's football not seminary, frankly my good sir, I could care less what you say in your own time. Excluding felonious acts.

BJ is going to put up 100% better stats these next two seasons. :)

WTF Currie? So for pot you miss a game, for an immature IG Post you are kicked off team? Hell I hate Vandy too.

Currie needs to go too, follow Butch

VN Store

Back