J Jennings Dismissed from UT

BS the reason the man was here in the first place was what again? PhD in Philosophy, Haslam Schollar? It is football, and we aren't worried about it anymore. Please turn in your VolCard and exit now.

You’re out of your mind. I would tell my own son the same thing. Reap what you sow....then learn from it. I hate it for him - probably my favorite player with his passion for the game but show some respect. It’s not his first strike.

Reactions: 1 person
You guys don't think that video got him dismissed from the team, do you?

No, timing's too tight for that. Jauan was very likely dismissed before that video was made. That video is his response to being dismissed from the team.

So what did he do that got him dismissed?

Do you know?

And if you don't know, how can you decide whether the decision was right or wrong?

You can't.

Right?

Then maybe they should have said why he was suspended. Don't trust Currie and this administration with anything including this.

To be honest with you Jennings right about some things..I just know from how Brandon got treated this season..Brandon was told that he was going to be a the starting wide wr on the outside. Brandon won the position out right. Only had one drop all camp killing the Db's out there then get down to couple days before the Gtech game he finds out he a Co-starter with Palmer? Palmer dont even know the plays!!!!! Brandon sucked it up all year and was just like im going to be a team player. He was definitely upset about his role. I talk to Byrd last year a day after the game at Bristol. Brandon, Byrd, Callaway, and Willams was roommates and he told me then the coaches be lying. All the promises they told him he said he was going to Miami until Butch sold him a dream. Smh could u imagine if he would have went to the U.. Byrd would have been a starting corner.. But that Jennings guy, smh he blew it.. Why he couldnt he just shut up and wait til new coaches come in..smh

Reactions: 3 people
Greazy is Brandon Johnsons uncle. He knows what all jennings has done. So do tons of other people. Butch let him get away with so much crap. Saban and almost every other coach would have kicked his azz to the curb a long time ago.

Allright the kid screwed up,everybody knows that.Unless there is more which it probably is to the story,this seems pretty harsh.Especially with a interim coach and a AD who is in the Bahamas and approved it over the phone.Im not condoning him,but unless there was physical contact looks like the AD would wait until he gets back to delve deeper into it.Hell they suspended AJ before they dismissed him.

Greazy is Brandon Johnsons uncle. He knows what all jennings has done. So do tons of other people. Butch let him get away with so much crap. Saban and almost every other coach would have kicked his azz to the curb a long time ago.

Saban really? We rarely hear stuff outta Alabama and when we do we don't.

You’re out of your mind. I would tell my own son the same thing. Reap what you sow....then learn from it. I hate it for him - probably my favorite player with his passion for the game but show some respect. It’s not his first strike.

I would tell mine to be passionate about things you love and give 100 when doing it. Which is exactly what he did sir. Thanks for your fatherly advice.

Then maybe they should have said why he was suspended. Don't trust Currie and this administration with anything including this.

If JJ is your son, you want the University of Tennessee airing his dirty laundry publicly?

They almost never explain why a player was dismissed, only that he was. Matter of respecting the player's privacy. Whether the player appreciates it or not.

Reactions: 2 people
To be honest with you Jennings right about some things..I just know from how Brandon got treated this season..Brandon was told that he was going to be a the starting wide wr on the outside. Brandon won the position out right. Only had one drop all camp killing the Db's out there then get down to couple days before the Gtech game he finds out he a Co-starter with Palmer? Palmer dont even know the plays!!!!! Brandon sucked it up all year and was just like im going to be a team player. He was definitely upset about his role. I talk to Byrd last year a day after the game at Bristol. Brandon, Byrd, Callaway, and Willams was roommates and he told me then the coaches be lying. All the promises they told him he said he was going to Miami until Butch sold him a dream. Smh could u imagine if he would have went to the U.. Byrd would have been a starting corner.. But that Jennings guy, smh he blew it.. Why he couldnt he just shut up and wait til new coaches come in..smh

Did it occur to you that Jennings made the video because he was dismissed??? I mean who dismisses a kid the day before turkey day??? for stating the truth no less... oh no he used strong language, gotta let him go... nah, Jennings told it like it is. Hoke is a part of the problem, so are the rest of the coaches Butch brought in, minus maybe one or two of em

Nah, he'd be driving one of Nick's complementary Benz and winning championships without people worrying about his private IG.

Did it occur to you that Jennings made the video because he was dismissed??? I mean who dismisses a kid the day before turkey day??? for stating the truth no less... oh no he used strong language, gotta let him go... nah, Jennings told it like it is. Hoke is a part of the problem, so are the rest of the coaches Butch brought in, minus maybe one or two of em

In today’s world everyone jumps to conclusions, guilty of it also.. let the facts play out.. hopefully the new coach will research this and who knows what will happen..

Wondered why after his injury in tech game we havent seen him?? Its just our luck.Imagine if Johnny majors and cobb webb had insta snap face twitter, It would been entertainment at its best.

VN Store

Back