It's GAME WEEK!

You act like we are playing the 85 Chicago Bears...geesh

Nope. I'm acting like we are playing a very accomplished team in the last few years. We have questions about UT and they have questions about their team. I don't care what they have to pull out of the playbook but if we want to get to a bowl game this year,the wins have to start with the first game.

Nope. I'm acting like we are playing a very accomplished team in the last few years. We have questions about UT and they have questions about their team. I don't care what they have to pull out of the playbook but if we want to get to a bowl game this year,the wins have to start with the first game.

It's not even going to be close.

So they are a very accomplished team with huge question marks, yet you are still afraid of them? Get a grip, grow a pair, and man up. Your user name should be barknoxwailer or barknoxsobber.

So they are a very accomplished team with huge question marks, yet you are still afraid of them? Get a grip, grow a pair, and man up. Your user name should be barknoxwailer or barknoxsobber.

They are a team with question marks just like us. But they have accomplished a lot more in recent years then we have. I dont over look anyone unless it's Austin Peay or UT Martin. I don't think the fans should either given our track record recently. Growing up is not something I need to do as name calling is something my 5 and 7 year olds are great at. We win this game because we have more talent but it's not going to be as easy as years past openers. It will be more UT vs NC State score then a blow out.

I'm going to be laughing at you Sunday night when the final seconds run off the clock and we drill Utah State and Hurd has over 100 yards rushing.

if
- conjunction
1. introducing a conditional clause.
synonyms: on (the) condition that, provided (that), providing (that), presuming (that), supposing (that), assuming (that), as long as, given that, in the event that
"if the rain holds out, we can walk"

I dreamt that we lost and Hurd suffered season ending injury. Oh the misery of being a Vol fan these past 5 years…

That's some bad ju-ju there. Quick...somebody lick a frog or run around the house three times chanting...or something!!!!

Re-boot this a.m. For those who were "Calendar Challenged" LAST Sunday...

GBO!

VN Store

Back