It's GAME WEEK!

No. It's Sunday. Next Sunday is the game. 7 days away. Which officially makes this game week.

Next Sunday is not this week. Besides its technically over 7 days :)

But evebn if.it was next monday i consider it game week since its still apart of week 1 and kickoff is in a few days! I don't mind waitinng another day for primetime! :dance:

This was supposed to be party thread. Instead, it's turned into "is it really game week? Really? Is it?" thread.

giphy.gif

Most excited I have been in years to see some live play. Many questions, but many anticipations, too.

The last 10+ years have made the uncertainty of the season exciting...yet the eventual lack of performance a disappointing letdown. So, with the usual preseason expectation...but with anxious anticipation...GAME WEEK is HERE!

Let's see our first of what we hope will be many "Ws" at the end of this week of preparation! And look forward to some surprises...and balls rolling OUR WAY for a change.

How 'bout them VOLS!

Still wish the game was on a Saturday - a storm delay or cancellation would be disasterous on a Sunday

Butch Jones theme song of the week:

Mm ba ba de
Um bum ba de
Um bu bu bum da de
Pressure pushing down on me
Pressing down on you no man ask for

It's game week, get fired up, Rocky Top is going to be electric Sunday night. It is on fellow vols, my prediction: Tennessee 35 Utah State 10. Jalen Hurd explodes for over 100 yards and Justin Worley throws for 250. The defense stands tall and proves that youth is not an excuse. LETS DO THIS, GO BIG ORANGE!!!!

Reactions: 6 people
It's game week, get fired up, Rocky Top is going to be electric Sunday night. It is on fellow vols, my prediction: Tennessee 35 Utah State 10. Jalen Hurd explodes for over 100 yards and Justin Worley throws for 250. The defense stands tall and proves that youth is not an excuse. LETS DO THIS, GO BIG ORANGE!!!!

What about Lane? :cray:

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back