It's GAME WEEK!

We need to win this game . If it involves showng the entire playbook and pulling a few extra plays out of our rear end then so be it. This is not going to be a cake walk. No matter what it takes win..... and don't worry about next week .

Reactions: 1 person
Worley - 800 yards passing
Lane - 200 yards rushing
Hurd - 200 yards rushing
Defense - 3 FFs and 5 pick sixs.

Final score: UT - 280 USU - 0

Reactions: 6 people
For some reason, this is what I thought of when I saw this thread lol!

steve-martin-jump-o.gif

Reactions: 2 people
What can I say? My orange glasses are thick at times. I guess you're right, 210 sounds more accurate.

Thick enough to set a record:

The 1916 Cumberland vs. Georgia Tech football game was an American football game played on October 7, 1916, between the Georgia Tech Engineers and Cumberland College Bulldogs at Grant Field (now a part of Bobby Dodd Stadium) in Atlanta, Georgia. The game became the most lopsided in the history of college football, as Georgia Tech was victorious 222–0

1916 Cumberland vs. Georgia Tech football game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thick enough to set a record:

The 1916 Cumberland vs. Georgia Tech football game was an American football game played on October 7, 1916, between the Georgia Tech Engineers and Cumberland College Bulldogs at Grant Field (now a part of Bobby Dodd Stadium) in Atlanta, Georgia. The game became the most lopsided in the history of college football, as Georgia Tech was victorious 222–0

1916 Cumberland vs. Georgia Tech football game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow, I wonder what the Cumberland coach said to the GT coach after the game.

Rushing yards in this game:

Cumberland: -96
GT: 1,620.

1,620 rushing yards in one game :lol:

I dreamt that we lost and Hurd suffered season ending injury. Oh the misery of being a Vol fan these past 5 years…

We need to win this game . If it involves showng the entire playbook and pulling a few extra plays out of our rear end then so be it. This is not going to be a cake walk. No matter what it takes win..... and don't worry about next week .

You act like we are playing the 85 Chicago Bears...geesh

VN Store

Back