It looks like the SEC is just having one big pity party.

Volnanza

Auburn goes down
Florida goes down
SEC is now 1 - 5. Yikes! I didn't see that coming. It looks to me like that brutal nonconference schedule is paying some dividends. It's time to fish or cut bait and the rest of the conference is already smelling of dead fish. We are the only ones that took care of business.
Go Vols!

Auburn goes down
Florida goes down
SEC is now 1 - 5. Yikes! I didn't see that coming. It looks to me like that brutal nonconference schedule is paying some dividends. It's time to fish or cut bait and the rest of the conference is already smelling of dead fish. We are the only ones that took care of business.
Go Vols!
There’s only one team in the SEC and that’s the Vols. It doesn’t bother me if every SEC school lost every game as I’m not a “conference fan.”

Not living up to the hype to be sure.

Where are the Pearl lickers? Always so quick to crow about any positive, let’s hear it now!

PS—And I have no hate for Bruce BTW. It’s just that the love on here is nauseating.
You mean the best coach in TN history, the SEC and the entire nation? There was a poster on here stating he was all the above. NOT!

Go Vols!

Not living up to the hype to be sure.

Where are the Pearl lickers? Always so quick to crow about any positive, let’s hear it now!

PS—And I have no hate for Bruce BTW. It’s just that the love on here is nauseating.
I feel the same about the Pearl lickers...I have no hate for him, but he was an embarrassment to the the school and he has a need to be love so we all know he uses any antics to do so. He is a good coach.

Reactions: KHVol, EZE and CPA
Tough day for the SEC, would like to see the conference move the conference tournament up a week, let the women's tournament come second, end the season first weekend in March, tournament starts the next week, end on Saturday, not Sunday, full week rest between the end of the SEC and the start of the NCAA,

Never gets old watching Pearl lose a winnable game, no tears for the clown,

He is intense and can coach up a team, but we've seen that show before and know how it will end,

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT

VN Store

Back