It is going to be a great season and here is why.

1st game: middle of the road ACC team
2nd game: paycheck team
3rd game: they are down and we are due
4th game: paycheck team
5th game: always whip they a...
6th game: western div bottom feeder
7th game: they will over look us
8th game: they will go back to the suck this year
9th game: paycheck team
10th game: Big 12 reject
11th game: eastern Div bottom feeder
12th game: eastern Div bottom feeder

Tennessee has been a BELOW mid-level SEC team for a few years now. You are aware of that, right?

When they prove it on the field, then you can go back to having such faith in the awesomeness of these kind of predictions...

Wylo, is the type the sees the 3 wolves moon shirt and says, "I wish it had more wolves on it." When secretly he is really thinking, "Man, I hope the Vanderbilt campus Walmart starts selling these."

Reactions: 1 person
Wylo, is the type the sees the 3 wolves moon shirt and says, "I wish it had more wolves on it." When secretly he is really thinking, "Man, I hope the Vanderbilt campus Walmart starts selling these."

Only Amazon is good enough to sell these. It has the name of a lady warrior and they know what they want men to wear.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope it's a good season. But i'm not so sure. The last few years, I thought UT would do pretty well and they didn't. This year, i think they'll do decent, so watch them do good lol!

The last few years...UT had zero depth, especially with upperclassmen. This year they have some talent in the 2nd teams.

Mark it down. We're going no worse than 9-3 this fall, but probably 10-2 or possibly 11-1. I have this feeling that either Georgia, South Carolina, or Alabama will falter and we'll be there to pounce on them. I think there's a chance that South Carolina and Georgia both could falter. Georgia always underachieves, and South Carolina stopped throwing the ball and started primarily running last year; that's the only reason that my Chicago Bears were able to draft Alshon Jeffery in the second round of the draft when they did. That being said, I think Tennessee can stack eight or nine guys at the line of scrimmage and stuff the run some of the time. As far as beating Bama, though, I have no clue if we're up to the task. I'd be happy to win the SEC East, go to the SEC Championship Game, and if we lose to LSU who is probably going to be favored to be in the BCS Championship Game, go to the Sugar Bowl. We haven't been there in a long time.

Mark it down. We're going no worse than 9-3 this fall, but probably 10-2 or possibly 11-1. I have this feeling that either Georgia, South Carolina, or Alabama will falter and we'll be there to pounce on them. I think there's a chance that South Carolina and Georgia both could falter. Georgia always underachieves, and South Carolina stopped throwing the ball and started primarily running last year; that's the only reason that my Chicago Bears were able to draft Alshon Jeffery in the second round of the draft when they did. That being said, I think Tennessee can stack eight or nine guys at the line of scrimmage and stuff the run some of the time. As far as beating Bama, though, I have no clue if we're up to the task. I'd be happy to win the SEC East, go to the SEC Championship Game, and if we lose to LSU who is probably going to be favored to be in the BCS Championship Game, go to the Sugar Bowl. We haven't been there in a long time.

UGA will falter...CMR is gonna a season like CPF did after UT backed into the SEC championship game.

UGA will falter...CMR is gonna a season like CPF did after UT backed into the SEC championship game.

Exactly. People forget Richt was on the hot seat and UGA was just as bad as the other SEC East teams last season. They just didn't suck as bad. LSU exploited them just like they and Alabama did all season to every other team.

Agreed, Volview. Tennessee is going to exposed Georgia because Mark Richt sucks as a coach. I think we can take South Carolina this year, too. The only game I'm worried about is Bama. Luckily, we get them in Knoxville this year. Maybe we play them a close game. We won't know until mid-October.

I'm such a homer!

Exactly. People forget Richt was on the hot seat and UGA was just as bad as the other SEC East teams last season. They just didn't suck as bad. LSU exploited them just like they and Alabama did all season to every other team.

I think LSU is going to be the prohibitive favorite to win the SEC Championship this year.

By the way, is Jordan Jefferson still the quarterback for them or did he graduate?

Agreed, Volview. Tennessee is going to exposed Georgia because Mark Richt sucks as a coach. I think we can take South Carolina this year, too. The only game I'm worried about is Bama. Luckily, we get them in Knoxville this year. Maybe we play them a close game. We won't know until mid-October.

I'm such a homer!

I think LSU is going to be the prohibitive favorite to win the SEC Championship this year.

By the way, is Jordan Jefferson still the quarterback for them or did he graduate?

Jordan Jefferson was in the draft this season. No one picked him up and he is currently a free agent.

1) WRU

2) Mt McCullers

3) I just bought a three wolves moon shirt. If you do not know the impact of this please see comments.
Amazon.com: The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee: Clothing

4) Davante Bourque

5) Cordarrelle Patterson

6) Sal Sunseri

Please add any additional points which may contribute to our success. I'll hang up and listen to your comments.
7) A improved running game that can get us atleast 125 yards a game and the number of returning starters. Experience will pay off this year

Last edited:
1st game: middle of the road ACC team
2nd game: paycheck team
3rd game: they are down and we are due
4th game: paycheck team
5th game: always whip they a...
6th game: western div bottom feeder
7th game: they will over look us
8th game: they will go back to the suck this year
9th game: paycheck team
10th game: Big 12 reject
11th game: eastern Div bottom feeder
12th game: eastern Div bottom feeder

I endorse this!

Tennessee has been a BELOW mid-level SEC team for a few years now. You are aware of that, right?

When they prove it on the field, then you can go back to having such faith in the awesomeness of these kind of predictions...

^Not a true Vol fan :no:

Jordan Jefferson was in the draft this season. No one picked him up and he is currently a free agent.

He was horrible. Bama exposed him big time in the two games they played against LSU. Hell, in 2010, Jefferson looked awful against us. We should have won that game. I'm still smarting over that one.

as a sign of the power of the 3 wolves moon shirt we should all wear one to the florida game this year i have already purchased 3 one for me my son and my father we will be there with an orange long sleeve underneath.

Hoefully screaming with sarcasm because the truth hurts

Was nothing but sarcasm intended.

While I hope we win every single game this year, and believe we are starting to develope the tools to get back on top, I agree with the post.

We, as fans, can say and cheere all we want, but until it is proven on the field.......

VN Store

Back