It is going to be a great season and here is why.

1st game: middle of the road ACC team
2nd game: paycheck team
3rd game: they are down and we are due
4th game: paycheck team
5th game: always whip they a...
6th game: western div bottom feeder
7th game: they will over look us
8th game: they will go back to the suck this year
9th game: paycheck team
10th game: Big 12 reject
11th game: eastern Div bottom feeder
12th game: eastern Div bottom feeder

Reactions: 6 people

Don't necessarily agree, but it's an awesome description!:good!:

Factually the paycheck teams are paychecks for them moreso than us.

All smaller schools have to take their beatings from the big boys to get the bigger $$$ for their programs.

VFL...GBO!!!

Factually the paycheck teams are paychecks for them moreso than us.

All smaller schools have to take their beatings from the big boys to get the bigger $$$ for their programs.

VFL...GBO!!!

They need the money to keep their athletic departments alive. They don't have TV contracts.

Mouthbreathingmoran.. Along with those who "liked":crazy:

You overestimate UT this year.

I think we will be better. We should have better players than the last 2 seasons and that will help. Sunseri will hopefully get the defense to get key stops when they need it the most in the 4th quarter. Sure the defense had its moments last season. Looked pretty good in the 1st half against Alabama and LSU and then got steamrolled in the second half. And if your offense can't get a first down against good teams because they can't run the ball your going to lose. Not going to pin hopes on freshmen coming in, but at rb, you can be a star day one. Maybe this youngster Devonte Borque can get 4-5 yards up the middle and keep the defense honest. Not that Lane,Neal or Young can't pick-up yards but that rb at 225-230 those extra pounds help in the trenches when you don't have to run to the edge or juke just pound. Just like LSU did last season and all went well until they faced Alabama again who shut them down.

No need to be a jerk. It's just an opinion. Vols will go 7-5 and win a bowl but for talent and how bad the east is it will be underachieving yet another year.

Mostly sarcasm. Once again, if you had read any of the thread you would have picked up on that.

I want to believe it will be a good season. We have had bad football the last 5 years and this is the year its just got to change. And yes I'm including 2009 going 7-6 and getting blown out by VT in a bowl is not good football. My concerns are as follows. Georgia really struggled a couple of years ago when they went to the 3-4 will UT be any different? Will we finally be able to consistently run the ball against SEC teams? Will Bray be able to read zone coverage and manage a game to win at crunch time? Will the defense force many turnovers to gain an edge against better talent? Can Palardy at least make 3/4 of his field goal attempts and 100 percent on extra points? I don't think he can get ko past the 5 yard line so I won't ask for that.

I hope it's a good season. But i'm not so sure. The last few years, I thought UT would do pretty well and they didn't. This year, i think they'll do decent, so watch them do good lol!

It is going to be a great season and here is why.

I'm saving $$$$ by not buying season tickets this year.

This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women
Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark.

Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No

Reactions: 2 people
No need to be a jerk. It's just an opinion. Vols will go 7-5 and win a bowl but for talent and how bad the east is it will be underachieving yet another year.

I agree 7-5 is the baseline for this team. There is little reason to believe based on what we've seen the last two years that UT will be a 9 win team. How do we get to 9 wins? If special teams do NOT cost us any games and in fact help win one or two and we see improvement in the running game then 8 or 9 is possible. Of course it's hard to project how good the offense will be because of how dysfunctional all the injuries made last year's performance. I still cannot believe we didn't score from inside the 5 against SoCar...

As for the defense I actually think if the secondary plays well we will be better than last year. Why? It seems to me that it's the secondary that will have the pressure put on from opposing teams and I would expect we see this from the get go with NC State. I liked Wilcox but always thought we played way to cautious and soft. That was probably because he was first and foremost worried about our young and other non-SEC caliber players being in position. Make the plays you are supposed to make. I think the D will be much more aggressive next year.

This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women
Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark.

Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No

That review sold me.

VN Store

Back