Israel vs Palestinians

That's one person out of how many thousand? You still haven't supported your assertion.

What’s really wild is they didn’t expel/ban this person when it occurred, but only 3 months later after the video surfaced

I cannot wrap my mind over the fact that you praise Christ on one hand, yet defend the genocidal acts of Israelis that don't believe in Christ... as they are allowed to kill another group of people that don't believe in Christ.
I truly am sorry you are having this difficulty. I guess from the outside it can look confusing. But Christ was a Jew and the early church leaders, especially Paul, expressed their fervent prayers for their Jewish brethren.
Paul EXPLICITLY deals with this and it is one of the key themes of the book of Romans

FB8879CD-250A-48E1-86E4-C1FCFE69DED8.jpeg

God’s promises to Abraham and Jacob were unilateral covenants. They came with no cancellation clauses or expiration date. The covenants are reflections on the character of God, not on the character of His chosen people. If you have kids, then you surely understand that they never stop being your kids, even when they disobey you. You may withhold blessings and you may sometimes allow them to suffer the consequences of their poor choices; but they never stop being your kids.
God‘s promises to Christians are the same. Praise the Lord that God didn’t abandon His promises to me whenever I disobeyed Him!
And one last friendly admonition; if you wish for me to continue to take these discussions seriously, PLEASE stop using the word „genocide“. It is silly and frankly beneath your otherwise well expressed arguments.
As I have said in multiple posts to many people, of the Israeli Military was really aiming for genocide, you would know it. They could wipe out hundreds of thousands in a single day with absolutely zero risk to their ground forces.
Words have meanings and when you misuse one like genocide in this manner you weaken everything else you say.
Peace

Last edited:
That's one person out of how many thousand? You still haven't supported your assertion.
Sooooo, if I quoted only one Nazi Leader, say Himmler, would you have said the same? Honest question. Citing one example does not have the automatic inference that everyone EXCEPT that one person is just fine?
Please give us a number of exactly how many examples would suffice to help convince you.

more unrelated BS.

No, Hamas aimed and pulled the trigger so they're directly responsible. Any blame Israel bears is indirect. To blame Israel for the Palestinians that Hamas killed would be like your blaming of Hamas for the Palestinians Israel killed.

So to be clear every Palestinian killed in combat because Hamas was hiding behind them is the fault of Hamas?

Edit: to be clear that number can be debated but the concept is what we’re talking about

So to be clear every Palestinian killed in combat because Hamas was hiding behind them is the fault of Hamas?

Edit: to be clear that number can be debated but the concept is what we’re talking about
The internationally accepted rules of warfare are indeed quite clear; combatants are forbidden from using civilians to shield themselves from attack.

Hate crime laws are dumb.
LOL This is the truth. Every time I hear that someone that committed murder will also be tried with a hate crime it reminds me of the Demi Moore scene in "A Few Good Men". 'I strenuously object' - as if that somehow makes it more meaningful. Maybe they will use a rusty needle and forget the alcohol wipe.

Sooooo, if I quoted only one Nazi Leader, say Himmler, would you have said the same? Honest question. Citing one example does not have the automatic inference that everyone EXCEPT that one person is just fine?
Please give us a number of exactly how many examples would suffice to help convince you.
Fail, that’s not it. Nazi policy was antisemitic and genocidal. The protester’s aims aren’t.

Twisting words and lying by omission there. What a surprise.
It’s like you read just a few minutes ago; Hamas is indirectly responsible and Israel is directly responsible for the Palestinian civilians killed by Israel. That means Israel is more responsible, since they’re who intentionally aimed and fired.

Last edited:
Reactions: NashVol11
Fail, that’s not it. Nazi policy was antisemitic and genocidal. The protester’s aims aren’t.
I'm in the middle here, the problem with the protests is the militants organizing them have them chanting rhetoric that has darker meaning and intent. Not all but some. And they don't fully understand or haven't thought through what some of that rhetoric means, they are just kind of caught up in the spirit and mob thinking they are doing what is right. This is much more complicated though. Hamas and IJ rhetoric is antisemitic and their goals are easily interpreted as genocidal.

I agree the vast majority of the protestors intentions aren't eradication of Jews, but some of the slogans, flags etc are used by those that would make that happen if given the opportunity.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I'm in the middle here, the problem with the protests is the militants organizing them have them chanting rhetoric that has darker meaning and intent. Not all but some. And they don't fully understand or haven't thought through what some of that rhetoric means, they are just kind of caught up in the spirit and mob thinking they are doing what is right. This is much more complicated though. Hamas and IJ rhetoric is antisemitic and their goals are easily interpreted as genocidal.

I agree the vast majority of the protestors intentions aren't eradication of Jews, but some of the slogans, flags etc are used by those that would make that happen if given the opportunity.
People said this about protests in the '60s being communist. Every protest will have opposition that picks out the worst 5 people and tries to make that the entire story/shut it down as a result. Falling for that isn't "the middle"

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Did you see our own US Ambassador to the UN actually used the phrase “Final Solution” in regards to Israel back in February. I am not claiming she meant it in the same way that the Nazis did. But for someone educated and trained to be a diplomat; the choice of those particular words is inexcusable
Linda Thomas-Greenfield has been the biggest Zionist supporter you could ever dream of and here you are popping BS on her for just saying "final solution"?

You people are starting to eat your own.

VN Store

Back