Israel vs Palestinians

Again, if equate moron sounds to black people then that's on you. Probably ought to look in the mirror.
I didn’t equate it to Black people, I equated it to racist stereotypes of them. If that’s a foreign concept to you then find that Black daughter a real mentor

Yeah I would shut the entire hell up too if I were crying an ocean about “on the nose” and then went with this
Again, if you don't know that it's common anti semtism to attack a Jewish persons looks based on their nose then that's on you.

And again, if you th think sounding stupid is someone mocking a black person then that's on you too.

I'm sorry if this feels as though I am being a nazi to you.

Very true, even after all that education we still have people hiding behind “I have a Black daughter” when they get called out
I'm not hiding behind anything. I'm openly calling you out that you believe that sounding like a moron is somehow relatable to black people. That's on you. And you also claimed no one brought up nazis. You brought up concentration camps. You also compared, hang on here bc this may trigger you, ShARpie is ThA same as tattOOs. You act like a clown. The that's on you.

I'm not hiding behind anything. I'm openly calling you out that you believe that sounding like a moron is somehow relatable to black people. That's on you. And you also claimed no one brought up nazis. You brought concentration camps. You also compared, hang on here bc this may trigger you, ShARpie is ThA same as tattOOs. You act like a clown. The that's on you.
I see why you’re complaining about education when you can’t wrap your head around the concept of a (very common) stereotype after this many posts. I would suggest brushing up at some point given that family makeup

Last edited:
And FTR I don’t care that much or think it’s a big deal or think VFH is racist, just weird to keep doubling down like we haven’t all seen that language used to mock a specific group of people before

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I see why you’re complaining about education when you can’t wrap your head around the concept of a (very common) stereotype after this many posts. I would suggest brushing up at some point given that family makeup
Didn't you compare something to concentration camps and then claim no one brought up nazis. I assume your white. So this is in no way is stereotyping black people. Just you. “NO one BrouGHTs uP the thE NaZis.” - Nash. Not a direct quote but close. To be clear I'm stereotyping Nash. No one else.

I searched
"Mocking meme"
"Black mammy meme" (Lord help me if someone looks at my search history)
And "Black mammy mocking meme".

The upper/lower case alternating script is mocking meme and most hits are spongebob. Black mammy searches didn't show that style at all.

You were referencing the poor white trash subject/verb agreement and plurals?

That's about as black mammy as I am.
th -> f ("wif") and th -> d ("dem") are both classic AAVE. "They's" is probably both AAVE and Appalachian but if we count up the number of times it appears in popular culture, a large number of those depictions are of Black people 40+ years ago

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
th -> f ("wif") and th -> d ("dem") are both classic AAVE. "They's" is probably both AAVE and Appalachian but if we count up the number of times it appears in popular culture, a large number of those depictions are of Black people 40+ years ago
40+ years ago references with a nod to Appalachia. Ouch.

The people I avoided were the poor trailer trash who lived up the road from me. They all talked like that.
Maybe poor trash dialect supersedes ethnicity.

FTR, I didn't read that in a stereotypical black voice.

Reactions: tbh and whodeycin85
40+ years ago references with a nod to Appalachia. Ouch.

The people I avoided were the poor trailer trash who lived up the road from me. They all talked like that.
Maybe poor trash dialect supersedes ethnicity.

FTR, I didn't read that in a stereotypical black voice.
Yeah the th -> d thing is something I've heard from Southern white people too, could go either way. Guess I need to stop watching so much Gone With the Wind.

(I also thought VFH knew I was Black and was reading it in that context, but apparently he doesn't)

@Septic
I just learned that you are a racist for regularly stereotyping 1930 black mammy (whatever the F*** that is) when you make fun of moronic people.

I’m sure others do it. You’re just the person who makes me laugh when you do it.

VN Store

Back