Israel vs Palestinians

Yeah the th -> d thing is something I've heard from Southern white people too, could go either way. Guess I need to stop watching so much Gone With the Wind.

(I also thought VFH knew I was Black and was reading it in that context, but apparently he doesn't)
Lol at Gone with the wind.

If it makes you feel better, we have several dashing young urbanites who post here and VFH doesn't like any of them, either.

Btw, I didn't know you are black.

Reactions: NashVol11
Can we stop wit the VFH bull **** please. My old ass is thinking about switching to UHF every time I read that.
Can we just call him Hank and be done with it.

Reactions: whodeycin85
@Septic
I just learned that you are a racist for regularly stereotyping 1930 black mammy (whatever the F*** that is) when you make fun of moronic people.

I’m sure others do it. You’re just the person who makes me laugh when you do it.
I didn't make this up, FWIW. Part of why Aunt Jemima isn't Aunt Jemima anymore

Everywhere they live is "a combat zone," that term doesn't mean anything. Again, who compared them? Is "concentration camp" exclusive to the Holocaust?

“Never again”….commented below your meme saying “concentration camp”….and you’re still holding to this lie that no one was making nazi/Holocaust references?

Reactions: whodeycin85
“Never again”….commented below your meme saying “concentration camp”….and you’re still holding to this lie that no one was making nazi/Holocaust references?
Making a big deal out of it was me.
I don’t see how it could be seen otherwise but I’m biased on the issue and sensitive about it. My distant grandcousin left a lifelong mark on me. What he went through is hard to comprehend. And he was still a jovial caring person.

Is "concentration camp" exclusive to the Holocaust?
Of course not. We had them here - and it was repulsive.

But the term “concentration camp” is thrown out in this conflict for a reason. It dovetails nicely with:

“They’ve become that which they fear”
And the mockingly uttered “never again”

VN Store

Back