Israel vs Palestinians

I’m not sure where the idea that all Jews agree on anything comes from. One of the jokes we regularly tell each other is where there are 2 Jews there are 3 opinions. Argument is what we are known for.

If you can get people to believe that a specific segment has only one thought i.e. the UT fan, Jews, blacks, women, etc then you can claim to be an expert on their thoughts or simply them as monolithic. Turning the plural to singular.

You of all people comparing the two is despicable and you should know better. That era stands alone if only due to real leaders which today has few.
What in the hell? Did you even read WTF I posted? I didn't compare the two. I contrasted them.

There is no comparison to the mainstream radicals we see today with grievances that include a tofu of things. It's twisted logic.
Show me in that post where I came within a mile of comparing the two.

If you can get people to believe that a specific segment has only one thought i.e. the UT fan, Jews, blacks, women, etc then you can claim to be an expert on their thoughts or simply them as monolithic. Turning the plural to singular.
I'm not sure what you are responding to by Slice, but I find this post interesting by itself. I've been making this very case for a while now. Unfortunately, I am consistent with my stance. If I was against the unvaccinated and Jan 6ers being mistreated or abused, then why wouldn't I feel the same way for some (some) of these protesters? If I'm against 15k deaths in Eastern Ukraine being attacked on their on soil, then why would I be against the 30k deaths in Gaza on their own soil?

And based on the actions of our AIPAC slurping Congress, if we are going to violate the 1A over antisemitic speech, then what is to stop us from having anti-science speech removed? What about pro-MAGA speech? Pro-gun talk? I always thought many of you guys were against hate crime laws because of the very examples I'm bringing up? Obviously, you all are able to carve out exceptions.

It’s more than just protesting

So allowing trespassing and destruction of property is the right thing now?
Well for destruction of property, absolutely . Let be reasonable. With regards to the trespassing charge, it becomes more dicey because these universities have had protests all the time that they didn't crack down on. But for some reason, in this instance, they want to have the state bring violence. In reality, it is private property, so they can be as wishy-washy as they want. I just find the double standard problematic.

Well for destruction of property, absolutely . Let be reasonable. With regards to the trespassing charge, it becomes more dicey because these universities have had protests all the time that they didn't crack down on. But for some reason, in this instance, they want to have the state bring violence. In reality, it is private property, so they can be as wishy-washy as they want. I just find the double standard problematic.

You don’t get to talk about being “reasonable” while proclaiming you should allow the destruction of property.

And yes, you get to decide which protest are/are not acceptable. Such as taking over buildings. If they decide they don’t want you in your building, leave or be arrested

A common interpretation of part of the Book or Revelation is that the Antichrist, when he appears, will initially pledge security for and protection of Israel until, halfway through the tribulation (ie 3 1/2 years), he will suddenly turn on and betray Israel. Fun fact, for the 3 1/2 years he has been President, Joe Biden has pledged unconditional support for Israel. That is until this week, when he cut off a weapons shipment to Israel 🤔
He's expedited so many shipments that holding one for show doesn't slow down the IDF a bit. Don't worry, he's still in Bibi's hip pocket.
Biden's too stupid and decrepit to be the antichrist, unless he's been putting on an Oscar worthy act for the past few years.

He's expedited so many shipments that holding one for show doesn't slow down the IDF a bit. Don't worry, he's still in Bibi's hip pocket.
Biden's too stupid and decrepit to be the antichrist, unless he's been putting on an Oscar worthy act for the past few years.
Yeah, i don’t seriously think JB is the Antichrist (big A). I just found the 3 1/2 year timing quite the ironic coincidence.
But I feel that he carriers the spirit of antichrist (small a).
I have long been leaning toward the Antichrist when he is revealed being an American President. Not sure if that is the case; just a gut feeling I have. But Joe ain’t him.

VN Store

Back