Is this where our society is headed?

I'll say this though, you may or may not be under the impression that somehow, out in the boonies, out in the wide-open, wonderful countryside, that life somehow becomes better and the people equally so. Perhaps this could even what we might consider "conservative" country. "Red State country," even.

A lot of drug use (both legal and illegal) out there.

I think it's just knowing what parts of Memphis to be in & places to go to because luckily for me, I haven't had any problems to speak about when I'm there in Memphis. :crossfingers: I'm aware of all what's going on (violence) there....I watch WMCTV5 morning noon & night news broadcast. It's no worst than living in Jackson because the hoodlums here try to be like Memphis or Nashville in that regard.

Truth. My sister was tailed by some thugs walking from the OHM to Bon Air Circle at 7pm. That is literally a 0.2 mile walk. Fortunately, I was out front with my grandma's dog finishing up some work on her flowerbed's. I guess all it takes is a 145 pound dude covered in horse **** with an inbred Great Dane and a hoe in his hand to ward off some hoodlums.

Truth. My sister was tailed by some thugs walking from the OHM to Bon Air Circle at 7pm. That is literally a 0.2 mile walk. Fortunately, I was out front with my grandma's dog finishing up some work on her flowerbed's. I guess all it takes is a 145 pound dude covered in horse **** with an inbred Great Dane and a hoe in his hand to ward off some hoodlums.

Please tell me you were wearing bib overalls?

I assumed 343 is the house and the other was to a fallen firefighter maybe.

His first name is Taylor.

I kno a Taylor that works in North Memphis. Used to be at the 28's and now is at the 19's on Chelsea
Yep I believe that 35 was the first engine on scene at WTC

I'm really getting sick and tired of all the hate this board gives Memphis. Yes it has it's problems just like any other city but memphis is a great city. Just have to avoid certain parts

I agree, if you avoid the part of Memphis in Shelby County you'll be fine.

Bartlett, Cordova, collierville, mid town, east memphis, Germantown. These are all good places, right?

Did you really just include 3 other towns as part of Memphis? Cordova used to be a good area until memphis annexed it.

Hey yall. Lebanon is a good part of Nashville. Right?

VN Store

Back