Is this weekend the most sure loss in UT football history?

GA covered that spread in Neyland. is there really any doubt that Bama could do the same at BD stadium? i think if they don't cover, it's because they take the foot off the gas, in an act of mercy.

The question is can we muster so much as a field goal before they get to 50 points and shut it down?

Don't get your hopes up of some key Alabama players going down. When they put their subs in against Vandy they did not drop off a bit.

It was a pretty good spread when we played Miami in the sugar bowl and look how that turned out. Although I'm not holding out the same hope for this one. I back the Vols all the way, but this one don' feel good at all.

I believe the spread was only 8 points.

The question is can we muster so much as a field goal before they get to 50 points and shut it down?

probably, and i think we end the TD drought in some garbage time fashion. i think i predicted 52-6 as the final.

could be 10 or 13, depending on how the 4th quarter plays out, and if we get some garbage points. but competitively speaking, no, we probably won't do anything offensively in the course of the game that would matter to the outcome.

To me it's like the games versus Bama back in the late seventies after Johnny came back...it wasn't who was gonna win but how much

Our D might do ok for a while but I don't see our O having any means of sustaining drives so the D will be worn out early.

Backup quarterback is just as good as the starter. They could add more late just running basics.

This is Pickett's charge of the light brigade and Custer's last stand, with a little of Alice's Restaurant massa-cree thrown in for good measure

You know, there is a lot of crap going on as of late but I personally have not ruled out and will not rule out this game will be worth watching. Tag me how you will but I still want to believe. I also have a good remote with fresh batteries if the channel needs to be changed !

Don't wish injuries by no means but I know how it went when Latimore went down, how Chubbs going down helped.....God forbid Hurts goes down BUT....

Are you kidding?

First of all seems only the tackiest, most schizo and football ignorant fans still support Butch.

Secondly...watch some damn football will ya? The absolute worst vol fans imo are the diehard loyalists who ONLY follow homer media, radio shows, ONLY watch vol games, ONLY converse with those just like them and label all others haters or "not tru fans".

If you didnt hate bammers, alabummers, or whatever yall doofuses call them so much that you cant even hear about them, you might know something. But you will NEVER watch satan and them dam bammers play, umless its the third satuhdee in ocktoeburr. You hate em so much you turn off any electrical device that broadcast non-volcentric information. As a matter of fact you hate ALL SEC Teams, and apply the same logic to all, with the caveat that of course, you hate bammer the most, floriduh second all others tied for third.

Well if you werent so close minded you might see three things obvious to most "not tru vol fans"

1. It's tacky and lowbrow to hope for an injury.
2. When you base your teams strategy on the possibility of an opponents injury, your team must suck bad.
3. Its faulty at any rate since vols have a poor record vs. backups lsu 2001 etc, and since Tua Tagovailoa has shown to be a far better qb than anyone the vols have, or have faced this year...lol.

I know some of this is news to you, and you wont read or absorb it "cuz im prob a bama troll".

Please be careful what you wish for. If a player gets injured, most likely it will be our qb, rather than theirs. So id choose that high road, and hope for a game without injury. Cause losing a starting qb would devastate the vols just as bad, if not worse.

After this game it will be 14 straight quarters without a touchdown. We may not get in the endzone the rest of the year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

After this game it will be 14 straight quarters without a touchdown. We may not get in the endzone the rest of the year.

nah, the TD drought ends SAturday. there'll be plenty of garbage time in the 2nd half for it to happen.

Will Sat be worse than 1906 Alabama 51-0?

Do the Vols cover the 33 points spread at halftime?

Those of you who are astute in your observations have read my recipe for an upset - 8 Bama turnovers inside their own 20. The Vols score 3 FGs, 3 TDs, and turn it over twice on downs, trying to punch it in for 6 instead of settling for 3. Well, that's only 30 points. Vegas seems to think the Vols still lose in my scenario. Go figure...

In how many threads must I post this?

Uncharacteristically, Bama turns the ball over 8 times inside their own 20 (maybe a few more down the field). The Vols score 30 points off these 8 turnovers. Either they upset the Tide or beat the spread.

Now, if Bama doesn't turn the ball over, well...

Reactions: 4 people
Yes...the spread will be covered by halftime
Bama could get 500 yrds rushing on us if they want to...

I wish it would not happen being a HUGE VOL fan but reality has set in...

VN Store

Back