Is eastern Michigan that bad?

They are just happy that they have now won their last game against an FCS quality opponent. Let them have their day guys.

Last edited:
The vols have a better chance of beating Oklahoma on the road this season than they do of beating UF before i'm drawing social security. I'm 28, btw.

I could have guessed your age with such an ignorant statement. Especially with us on the upward trend, and fla not knowing if the staff will be back next year. Is 7-4 record a clean house situation for the fla gators? 6-5 record if tennessee wins vs fla this year, especially knowing that we are a year or two away from being dominant again? You are unwise beyond your years my friend.

I could have guessed your age with such an ignorant statement. Especially with us on the upward trend, and fla not knowing if the staff will be back next year. Is 7-4 record a clean house situation for the fla gators? 6-5 record if tennessee wins vs fla this year, especially knowing that we are a year or two away from being dominant again? You are unwise beyond your years my friend.
you'll be 2-3 on October 4th. Pretty standard trend for UTjr.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Michigan State's offense usually less than stellar?

They scored 49 in their first game and managed to put up about 30 on Oregon. So I don't think they're awful by any means.

That said, they're not someone you'd probably expect 50 points in a half from either.

VN Store

Back