Is eastern Michigan that bad?

Have you traveled the Vols boards this offseason or recently?

Both fan bases have a few that need to lay off the bottle.

hahaha Finebaum had a #ROCKYTOPRANT the other ay that had T going 10-2!!! Then Paul ask him where those wins come from ad the guy said 'ok so we will lose to uga, UF and Bama" :banghead2:

I swear, if y'all call them the "gators" or "Gators" one more time my head is going to explode.

What are we, 12?

Reactions: 3 people
and we wont find none of that on here huh? lol

The main board has predominately more negative or negative leaning threads than anything else. This fan base has been pretty well humbled over the last several years. All that said it is our fan site if people want to get overly optimistic for no apparent reason this is the place to do it.

Reactions: Weezer
How has this not appeared in this thread yet?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2kqWjwFEpA[/youtube]

We are still trying to see what cupcakes have more icing??? I have found if you are trying to make a cupcake into a cake..... Than you are trying to hard.... :)

We are still trying to see what cupcakes have more icing??? I have found if you are trying to make a cupcake into a cake..... Than you are trying to hard.... :)
Your emoticons either make you idiotic or a plain idiot. Lets go back to your original statement is E. Michigan comparable to Arkansas State simple yes or no lets see hope you are not as ignorant as you seem?

Your emoticons either make you idiotic or a plain idiot. Lets go back to your original statement is E. Michigan comparable to Arkansas State simple yes or no lets see hope you are not as ignorant as you seem?

It's a Butchism... :eek:lol:

You must take this stuff too serious...... :)

Last edited:
My buddy is an Eastern Michigan fan. As a Central fan i can attest to how bad they suck. they were competitive a few years back in the MAC rivalry, but, only because CMU was rebounding from losing Butch. The Chippewas are about to start another 5-6 yr run with the vaunted Michigan MAC cup!

Back to the original question yes EMU is that bad since the 2006 season they have won 21 games and that counts this years thrilling 3 point win over Morgan State.

I think what everyone is trying to say is "our measuring stick is bigger than florida's measuring stick" and not by a small margin. So gators need to stop looking at our stick, first off, and stop trying to stretch theirs into the size of ours. :banghead2:

I think what everyone is trying to say is "our measuring stick is bigger than florida's measuring stick" and not by a small margin. So gators need to stop looking at our stick, first off, and stop trying to stretch theirs into the size of ours. :banghead2:

Almost.

I would rephrase it slightly to be: Nobody cares.

Reactions: 2 people
The vols have a better chance of beating Oklahoma on the road this season than they do of beating UF before i'm drawing social security. I'm 28, btw.

VN Store

Back