Is eastern Michigan that bad?

First of all you can't use a teams W-L record from last year to prove the best team this season. FL and AUB proved that theory wrong. FL went from 11-2 to 4-8 and AUB went from 3-9 to 12-1. That's just common sense... :) There's a reason why strength of schedule means nothing at the beginning of a season and really doesn't matter until all games are played. Kind of like the Top 25 AP Poll.

Second point is that I was comparing E. Mich. to Ark. St from what I watched on TV yesterday... Not last year. I also didn't mention the Utah St. that UT had already played. Did also seemed a little over hyped considering all the skilled players they lost... I only mentioned E. Mich. vs Ark. St.????[/QUOTE
Seriously I want to see if you are delusional or just plain ignorant or maybe a combination of both YES or NO do you in your supposed right mind believe that EMU is comparable to ASU and I want you to think about this real hard before you make an ass of yourself.

Last edited:
First of all you can't use a teams W-L record from last year to prove the best team this season. FL and AUB proved that theory wrong. FL went from 11-2 to 4-8 and AUB went from 3-9 to 12-1. That's just common sense... :) There's a reason why strength of schedule means nothing at the beginning of a season and really doesn't matter until all games are played. Kind of like the Top 25 AP Poll.

Second point is that I was comparing E. Mich. to Ark. St from what I watched on TV yesterday... Not last year. I also didn't mention the Utah St. that UT had already played. Did also seemed a little over hyped considering all the skilled players they lost... I only mentioned E. Mich. vs Ark. St.????

I don't believe for a minute that you watched any of our game yesterday and if you think Eastern Michigan is as good as Arkansas St than you are an idiot...Yeah, I'm sure that they have improved so much from going 2-10 and losing 58-7 to the likes of Bowling Green that they are on par with a team that was 8-5 last year and played Auburn and Missouri close games for three quarters...

Reactions: 1 person
It's sad when one team is so in the head of the other that you have to rely on the argument that your patsy scrimmage opponent is less bad than ours.

Reactions: 2 people
E. Mich and Ark. St. are probably on the same level. I will let you make your own opinion on UT and FL..... :)

Umm, yeah, a Bowl team from last year and a 2-10 team are on the same level.

You really suck at trolling.

E. Mich and Ark. St. are probably on the same level. I will let you make your own opinion on UT and FL..... :)

doofus.gif

It's sad when one team is so in the head of the other that you have to rely on the argument that your patsy scrimmage opponent is less bad than ours.

It's sad that a fan goes on a rival board and posts something as altogether dumb ass as "Eastern Michigan and Arkansas St are on the same level."....There are zero facts to support such a full retard of a claim.

...and I disagree that an 8-5 bowl team from a year ago that played Missouri as well as they did should be dismissed as a "patsy scrimmage opponent". Ark St is a better program than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
The arrogance of UT fans after two scrimmages never ceases to disappoint. It's the same script year after year .... set my watch by it.

The arrogance of UT fans after two scrimmages never ceases to disappoint. It's the same script year after year .... set my watch by it.

Get back to me when your team has the balls to play Idaho on October 25th when you both have open dates...or would that mean less time to prepare for your ass beating in Jacksonville?

Guess you didn't watch? Vols will be lucky to get into Gator territory

Lmao

Won't debate with you since it will be settled on October 4th.

You can point and laugh or we can toast to your tears. But the fact remains you put up points against the MAC's version of Vanderbilt. Not something I'd be basing my predictions off of.

And I'm firmly in the 7-5 camp myself so you can't say I'm being unrealistic.

Get back to me when your team has the balls to play Idaho on October 25th when you both have open dates...or would that mean less time to prepare for your ass beating in Jacksonville?

Those that can't talk trash for other teams.

But but Ga Southern

So Arkie State is a measuring stick?

Man this stuff is like the fat girl talking **** about the girl with a handicap.

tumblr_m6ur5dqCCm1rtznyyo1_400.jpg

I don't believe I said they were a measuring stick. The person I quoted said that Ark St and E Mich are comparable teams. That's incorrect.

VN Store

Back