iPhone

I got an iphone last month. I got the phone used, so I am not under contract and just go month to month.

It's awesome, and I don't know how I lived without it before.

iPhone is coming to Vodaphone in UK. Verizon owns about 20% of Vodaphone. It will also be coming to two other carriers in the UK. It was originally carried by one carrier (can't remember the name) in the UK. Rumors are building more and more that Verizon will get it Q1 of 2010.

No way that happens. I don't think verizon gets the iphone in the near future... but if they did it would be 2011 at best.

I'll have to look into the gmail. The yahoo calendar will automatically synch as well.

The SEC app is .99, so not bad.

My bad. I was thinking of the CBS SEC app. It's $9.99.

I want the iPhone so bad. If it comes to Verizon I will probably camp out over night...ok not really, but I really want the iPhone.:)

It's worth camping out for. My biggest gripe is that I waited so long to get one. Nothing compares right now... and it's not even close.

You can actually pick up a refurb 8g 3G for only $49 now. $99 for the 16g.

iPhone is coming to Vodaphone in UK. Verizon owns about 20% of Vodaphone. It will also be coming to two other carriers in the UK. It was originally carried by one carrier (can't remember the name) in the UK. Rumors are building more and more that Verizon will get it Q1 of 2010.

I'm pretty sure Vodaphone is GSM... Verizon is CDMA only.. meaning they would have to make a new version of the iphone for just for verizon.

Verizons best best to offer an iphone will be when they roll out their 4G LTE network.. likely in 2011.

You can actually pick up a refurb 8g 3G for only $49 now. $99 for the 16g.

I've seen that too. AT&T also added A-list where you can have free calling to 5 friends -- 10 on a family plan.

Verizon's coverage is a lot better though.. unfortunately.

I'm pretty sure Vodaphone is GSM... Verizon is CDMA only.. meaning they would have to make a new version of the iphone for just for verizon.

Verizons best best to offer an iphone will be when they roll out their 4G LTE network.. likely in 2011.

I don't think it would be too hard for Apple to change to CDMA. I'm just hoping it's Q1, that has been the rumors for almost half a year.:crossfingers:

Get off me. I HAD to have a HP 15C programmable engineering calc in college. No options. Once an RPN type using stacks, there is no going back.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
How did I miss this before? RPN nerds unite!! :rock:

I have a HP48SX engineering calculator that I have had since college. I use it to this day (albeit I use probably 1% of its potential now).

I like the ESPN radio app, as none of my coworkers like sports.

I've considered that one.... but I listen to mostly local talk radio so I'm not sure how much use I would get from it.

I think Mint is the greatest app ever. Lets you keep up with your personal finances no matter where you are.

Whoever recommended the WunderRadio app I have to thank - pretty sweet for taking walks, etc.

That's was me... it's still one of my favorite apps. The radio categories are the best of any app I've seen. The developers have done a really nice job.

You might also try the website moodio.fm. You can find a lot of stations (including wnml) and since it uses Safari, you can multi-task while it's playing.

works with 3.0 firmware but not the latest update carrier settings can be downloaded to phone just google iphone tethering

dang, i wish i had known about this sooner. i guess there is no way to go back to 3.0?

VN Store

Back