iPhone X

I got an 8 plus about a month ago. Not much different than the 7 but the battery life is amazing.

Got my X today. Have not played with it yet as I was in meetings all day. Will see what it can do this weekend.

Reactions: 1 person
How well does the facial recognition work for unlocking the phone? I have a 6S, and I’m very used to the thumb print. I’m worried that the facial recognition won’t work without enough light. I got a new battery in mine about a year ago for free due to a recall. I’m interested in the X, but I’m not dying to get it just yet.

Facial recognition works in the dark (I need dark places for my migraines). The more I play with it the more I like it. The most annoying part is the top. The clock, signal bars, & battery are cool but it feels they have missed huge with it. It may just be that app developers aren't caught up yet though. Other than that I'm enjoying it. Oh and VN works great on it also. (I'll take my $20 now freak)

Reactions: 2 people
if it's working, keep it and save your money

I have a 5 that is on the fritz and need a new phone. But not blown away w the 8. Thinking about getting an SE for the time being. The only think I'd really like is a good camera. So im on the fence

The camera on the x is miles better than the 7+ (which is what I had before and why I keep comparing the 2) the new editing features for portrait help make the photos pop. Even having no filter photos the x has a really good camera

I have a 5 that is on the fritz and need a new phone. But not blown away w the 8. Thinking about getting an SE for the time being. The only think I'd really like is a good camera. So im on the fence

My 6, was really giving me fits a few months ago, and I was thinking of putting up with it, till the X came out, then replaced the screen for 90 bucks and its working like a champ

Can anyone confirm the size of the iphone 8? Some are saying it's as big as the 7+.

My 6, was really giving me fits a few months ago, and I was thinking of putting up with it, till the X came out, then replaced the screen for 90 bucks and its working like a champ

My only problem w the 5 is the battery. It shuts down at 30%. Have to charge it constantly

My only problem w the 5 is the battery. It shuts down at 30%. Have to charge it constantly

I've read a forced restart can sometimes fix random battery/charging issues.

Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds until the apple logo appears.

Might not work for you but it's worth a shot.

I leave mine plugged in everywhere....home, office, car, golf cart

My cars and laptop bag are like a mobile best buy store with cords and chargers

I've read a forced restart can sometimes fix random battery/charging issues.

Press and hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds until the apple logo appears.

Might not work for you but it's worth a shot.

Thanks. I've tried everything. Even completely wiping the phone and reinstalling. I thinks it's a hardware issue

I would look into getting a 7 if I were you. It’s still a good phone and a lot cheaper now.

So an article that said the X is the most fragile iPhone to date. To those of you getting it be sure to invest in Apple Care or some other insurance plan.

VN Store

Back