iPhone X

Had to turn my 7 in to get the antenna fixed. Using a back up 5S for the next few days.

I miss 3D Touch. You realize how much you use it when it’s gone.

3 new X models?

The so-called iPhone X Plus is expected to be massive by Apple standards, with a 6.5-inch display. Far bigger than any iPhone launched to date and possibly bigger than Samsung’s giant Galaxy Note series, including the soon-to-be-released Galaxy Note 9.

All three iPhones are expected to follow the iPhone X’s lead and ditch the home button in favor of Face ID. Like the current iPhone X that means a notch, which houses the Face ID TrueDepth camera, situated at the top of an edge-to-edge display.

2018 iPhone takes shape, big overhaul coming, reports say | Fox News

Anyone else inning iOS 12 beta? I just installed it today.

I have no backup phone, so no-go for me. I’ve seen nothing in 12 that even makes me want to upgrade.

I mean, I will.

There aren't any features I'd consider "must have."
Heck, I’m holding on to my 7+ until it’s wheels fall off. The best thing I ever did was get 128 GB on this thing. Space is way more valuable than speed or power these days.

And another thing! I finally understand why there was an 8 and an X. My wife would jab a knife in my throat if I had to make her learn all those new gestures on the X. She’s just now figuring out TouchID.

Heck, I’m holding on to my 7+ until it’s wheels fall off. The best thing I ever did was get 128 GB on this thing. Space is way more valuable than speed or power these days.

And another thing! I finally understand why there was an 8 and an X. My wife would jab a knife in my throat if I had to make her learn all those new gestures on the X. She’s just now figuring out TouchID.
The 7+ is a nice phone. It's what my family all has.

The X was done as a special edition ten year anniversary edition. The gestures do take some getting used to but nice once you adjust. It took me a while to get used to the lack of a home button though.

Looks like next month they will introduce two new versions of the X and one iphone 9 model.

The 7+ is a nice phone. It's what my family all has.

The X was done as a special edition ten year anniversary edition. The gestures do take some getting used to but nice once you adjust. It took me a while to get used to the lack of a home button though.

Looks like next month they will introduce two new versions of the X and one iphone 9 model.
I think it was MacRumors found the icon for a bezel-less iPad in the latest Beta 12 seed, so expect to see that, too.

Nice. Hadn't seen that. I love Macrumors.
This is how I prepare for trying to get a new job “tomorrow”. Spend all night on the internet NOT sleeping and keeping the tech threads poppin.

I’m gonna hate me in 4 hours.

This is how I prepare for trying to get a new job “tomorrow”. Spend all night on the internet NOT sleeping and keeping the tech threads poppin.

I’m gonna hate me in 4 hours.
Sounds like me. Lol.

Good luck. 😬

I think the point of iOS 12 is more about stability of the OS than racking on a bunch of new features this year.

The constant patching of 11 was a headache for them.

VN Store

Back