Info on Jarnell SIAP

I THINK it has been said that as long as he paid his way this spring he could play at Memphis. That article saying he couldn't was discredited I believe.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He took an OFFICIAL VISIT to Memphis,that disqualifies him from playing any this season for the tigers!!!!! He is a 1 and done guy,so only advantage to Tenn is he can play basically an extra 2/3's of a season and still go out at the same time. By missing his senior season,it would benefit him greatly. We'll see tonight! GO VOLS!!

He took an OFFICIAL VISIT to Memphis,that disqualifies him from playing any this season for the tigers!!!!! He is a 1 and done guy,so only advantage to Tenn is he can play basically an extra 2/3's of a season and still go out at the same time. By missing his senior season,it would benefit him greatly. We'll see tonight! GO VOLS!!

That's not the only advantage for UT. His brother and friend being here also help, among probably other advantages. If that were the only advantage, he would probably be going to UF, which he still may.

I read the same article about the official but I don't believe it was correct. Taking an official makes you a recruited player which means you can't get academic money but you can play. Think about Mcbee. He was a walkon when he first got here but played. So according to what others and this,the article was wrong. As long as he pays his own way he can play at Memphis is what I believe is correct.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That's not the only advantage for UT. His brother and friend being here also help, among probably other advantages. If that were the only advantage, he would probably be going to UF, which he still may.

Yup I agree and he always liked the Vols as well,but still not sure he would pick Fla.

Almost nothing in this post is accurate.

I have looked around on the interwebs and can't find any information pertaining to a broadcast of his announcement tonight. Anyone know anything? Stream? TV? Radio?

VN Store

Back