Info on Jarnell SIAP

Folks, the kid is all vol. Stop working yourselves up.

Although, I admittedly take a little bit of pleasue in watching the UT fanbase's collective blood pressure peg-out, this kid is headed to UT. It was a Memphis-UT race and recent events have pushed him over the edge to UT. Arkansas, Florida, Uconn, UK, all red herrings; it's been a two horse race for weeks now.

What recent events?

Folks, the kid is all vol. Stop working yourselves up.

Although, I admittedly take a little bit of pleasue in watching the UT fanbase's collective blood pressure peg-out, this kid is headed to UT. It was a Memphis-UT race and recent events have pushed him over the edge to UT. Arkansas, Florida, Uconn, UK, all red herrings; it's been a two horse race for weeks now.

I told you quite awhile ago that UT was a much bigger factor then you thought and you did not want to admit it. He has always preferred UT. But when Pearl left he obviously had to adjust because he did not know the new coach. I told you as soon as he determined if he was comfortable with Martin that UT would jump back to the top of the pack.

I told you quite awhile ago that UT was a much bigger factor then you thought and you did not want to admit it. He has always preferred UT. But when Pearl left he obviously had to adjust because he did not know the new coach. I told you as soon as he determined if he was comfortable with Martin that UT would jump back to the top of the pack.

Had he been eligible to play HS basketball this season, it would be a different story. TN is a factor because we have a scholarship and immediate playing time for him.

Yeah. Guess I was looking too much into it. I figured (Memphis game 6:00 EST, announcement at 7:30 EST) but this aint football so it should be nearly over by then.

Pretty sure the Memphis game starts at 6 CST, his announcement is at 6:30 CST.

Yeah. That's what I was saying. I was looking to much into it. I thought the memphis game was 6 EST and announcement was 7:30 EST. Didn't realize they both were CST.

Are we reading too much into this time issue?

He could be fashionably late and announce at halftime around 650. The longer it goes past 630 the more nervous about the gays I get.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Where in the world has my head been? I had no idea that Pelphrey was on Donovans staff lol. I'm curious why Florida hasn't been a bigger player in this. They have an available scholarship, he'd get playing time (not as much as UT), sunny weather, good relationship with Pelphrey and I'm pretty sure Donovan visited him during the summer.

Oh well. We'll take 'em I guess :D

I think Florida is a player in this. A lot of people have said it's a TN-UF thing.

Where in the world has my head been? I had no idea that Pelphrey was on Donovans staff lol. I'm curious why Florida hasn't been a bigger player in this. They have an available scholarship, he'd get playing time (not as much as UT), sunny weather, good relationship with Pelphrey and I'm pretty sure Donovan visited him during the summer.

Oh well. We'll take 'em I guess :D

VN Store

Back