Infamous: Second Son (PS4)

Just beat the campaign. Really good game. Love the credits music. So fitting for where the game is set. Wish they could've gotten the original though!

Finally getting this from Gamefly today - took long enough :mad:

This game is awesome

13901138442_ae1ab4a2d9_o.png
:rock:

Reactions: 1 person
I thought the game was good. Visuals are top notch. Just not a whole lot to do after you beat the main story twice and get all the districts finished. I was able to get all the trophys within a week.

I thought the game was good. Visuals are top notch. Just not a whole lot to do after you beat the main story twice and get all the districts finished. I was able to get all the trophys within a week.

To be fair though Sith, couldn't you make that argument with ANY single player game not named Elder Scrolls or GTA?

i'm still about 3-4 away. decided to keep it and go the ebay route when i'm done since i was so close to it. the few i have left didn't look too difficult.

I finally picked this game up over the weekend. I'm really enoying it so far! The graphics are just beautiful and I'm really digging the story. I decided to be a good guy my first time through and then I'll go down the evil path on the second play through.

I finally picked this game up over the weekend. I'm really enoying it so far! The graphics are just beautiful and I'm really digging the story. I decided to be a good guy my first time through and then I'll go down the evil path on the second play through.

I enjoyed the Evil story so much more. Just blow sh*t up without worrying about killing civilians.

I enjoyed the Evil story so much more. Just blow sh*t up without worrying about killing civilians.

I'm a pansy; for some reason I try to go evil in games like this and I still feel bad for killing innocent not real people.

VN Store

Back