Infamous: Second Son (PS4)

Damn you!

yhyramad.jpg

When should I be able to download this?

Midnight on PSN, at least that's what I read somewhere.

Dang, I'm going to have start ordering shiz off best buy. That's awesome you got that today kwebb

Is that the foil cover brosef

Midnight on PSN, at least that's what I read somewhere.

Dang, I'm going to have start ordering shiz off best buy. That's awesome you got that today kwebb

Is that the foil cover brosef

I usually pre-order through Amazon but had a BB reward zone certificate. I saw they shipped it out Monday and was like nice. Yeah it is the foil cover. I might try to stream some gameplay.

I'm thinking about just going to Walmart tonight and picking this up at midnight. I only put $5 on it at Gamestop. The Limited Edition should be the same as Gamestop right? I know it comes with the extra episodes or whatever and some vests.

I'm thinking about just going to Walmart tonight and picking this up at midnight. I only put $5 on it at Gamestop. The Limited Edition should be the same as Gamestop right? I know it comes with the extra episodes or whatever and some vests.

I think you get the same thing wherever you pre ordered from.

My first infamous game. It's beautiful. And smooth. Did I mention beautiful?

Pretty awesome. I like the breakable environments.

I don't like one thing though. It almost seems like you have a cheat for invincibility enabled from the get go. The amount of damage you can just run trough is a little too much.

VN Store

Back