Infamous: Second Son (PS4)

GOD I want to buy the game.... bwahhh but I just can't justify it right now! I'm staring right at Assassins Creed unopened at my house! Plus I'm still working on Beyond: Two Souls on PS3. I vowed that I would complete my games before buying new ones!

Reactions: 1 person
GOD I want to buy the game.... bwahhh but I just can't justify it right now! I'm staring right at Assassins Creed unopened at my house! Plus I'm still working on Beyond: Two Souls on PS3. I vowed that I would complete my games before buying new ones!

For me, I'm just excited to have a solid next-gen game that isn't a shooter. I've slipped some of the others like Assassins Creed and Tomb Raider.

This game reminds me a little bit of Crackdown so far, the way you jump from building to building taking out enemies. It's a much different and much better game I think, it just reminds me of that one.

This game reminds me a little bit of Crackdown so far, the way you jump from building to building taking out enemies. It's a much different and much better game I think, it just reminds me of that one.

My same thoughts! Crackdown 3 is actually in works for the One. That'll be awesome.

I'm really enjoying it so far, first Infamous game I have played. The facial expressions and speech animations are the best I've ever seen in a video game.

This game is so good, it may not matter as much that it has no mp. I'm having a blast with it. Visuals are easily the best we've seen on next gen so far. Never thought I'd say it, but this might be a must buy single player game if there is such a thing...

I just started playing it this morning. Graphics are amazing. Haven't made it into Seattle yet though. Anxious to see how the city looks.

For me, I'm just excited to have a solid next-gen game that isn't a shooter. I've slipped some of the others like Assassins Creed and Tomb Raider.

This!! I have like an hour of Stick of Truth left and a good bit of AC4 for PS4 left but I had this preordered because it was NextGen, and I like the Infamous games. Picked it up Friday and just got to it this morning. Really is beautiful. Love it

Gamestop has a guaranteed 40$ trade-in as long as you do it before 04/20/2014 (lol 420). I'm trying to play it as much as possible before then to take advantage of that trade-in.

I'm an extreme infamous fan so I'm going to platinum the game. Just wish the main story was longer. Coles legacy was pointless on here as well

I'm an extreme infamous fan so I'm going to platinum the game. Just wish the main story was longer. Coles legacy was pointless on here as well

Coles legacy was weak. Luckily I have been working on getting DUP to 0% in each area. I am about to go to over the bridge to the second part of the city.

Gamestop has a guaranteed 40$ trade-in as long as you do it before 04/20/2014 (lol 420). I'm trying to play it as much as possible before then to take advantage of that trade-in.

Is that on their website? If so, I'll probably try and get everything done with by then to get the $40 credit.

Anyone tried the paper trail missions? You have to make an account on the infamous paper trail website. I just made one I'll do some missions when I get back from basketball

Gotcha. Thanks. I'll probably do it since there's no MP.

Those are some good deals for gamestop. The first two anyways. Definitely the forty for Infamous. That's almost another new game. Trade that in and another PS4 and get a an extra 5 besides the norm and get a new game, which it would be a preorder most likely. Still not bad at all for them

Those are some good deals for gamestop. The first two anyways. Definitely the forty for Infamous. That's almost another new game. Trade that in and another PS4 and get a an extra 5 besides the norm and get a new game, which it would be a preorder most likely. Still not bad at all for them

It'll help me pay for The Show. Gamestop has been bringing it with these next-gen deals...I'm impressed.

It'll help me pay for The Show. Gamestop has been bringing it with these next-gen deals...I'm impressed.

Yeah, I actually used one of their deals the other day for inFamous. Got $30 for Killzone which was better and easier than selling it on craigslist. If I'm done with this one in time to get $40, I'll do that and get The Show.

$20+tax for a month's rental is kind of steep but every now and again it's just easier. Might get more trade in if you have their card, which makes it better.

i am hoping i can finish up to take advantage of that deal. you are right dr, it is a ton easier than craigslist. i'll put that money toward watch dogs.

Story mode is apparently pretty short and you could probably get 100% trophies within a month if you play a good 15-20 hours a week at least. Gotta beat story twice (and once on expert) to get all the trophies.

I'm doing it on Good first run. Looking forward to playing on Evil.

Story mode is apparently pretty short and you could probably get 100% trophies within a month if you play a good 15-20 hours a week at least. Gotta beat story twice (and once on expert) to get all the trophies.

I'm doing it on Good first run. Looking forward to playing on Evil.

Same here.

VN Store

Back