Indoor Go-Carts

We went a couple weeks ago and it wasn't too crowded. Just call ahead and check the wait time.

They told me they are planning an arcade and food, but nothing yet.

Oh, and the girl up front told me they were going to raise their prices, which is insane. It's fun, but I probably won't go back unless I get another deal like that Black Friday one. That's a lot of money for less than 5 minutes of driving.

Oh, and the girl up front told me they were going to raise their prices, which is insane. It's fun, but I probably won't go back unless I get another deal like that Black Friday one. That's a lot of money for less than 5 minutes of driving.

Welp, I am glad I enjoyed my visit. I'll take my ass out to the dragon or an auto cross for my driving thrills.

Welp, I am glad I enjoyed my visit. I'll take my ass out to the dragon or an auto cross for my driving thrills.

No doubt. I looked at their website and I think they have already increased their prices. $15-18 for a race is crazy, given how short they are. It will be interesting to see how they do once the new wears off.

No doubt. I looked at their website and I think they have already increased their prices. $15-18 for a race is crazy, given how short they are. It will be interesting to see how they do once the new wears off.

So over $200 for a family of 4 to race 3 times. That is a lot of cheddar. I think that is going to be out of the budget for a lot of Knoxville families.

I understand that costs are high. That's one of the reasons why racing as a sport can feel a bit flawed. Typically only the wealthy can get started, so you have no idea if the people you watch are the very best out there, or just the very best who could afford to get there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
So over $200 for a family of 4 to race 3 times. That is a lot of cheddar. I think that is going to be out of the budget for a lot of Knoxville families.

4 three-race packs would be just under $200 with tax, so yes. Remember, that's for less than 15 minutes of total track time.

It's fun, but the track and speed aren't enough to keep me coming back for that kind of dough. It isn't Road Atlanta.

Hmm, raising the prices is pretty much a deal breaker for me. We went and had fun but the prices were already a bit steep for the track time you receive. Raise without increasing the value (track time) and I would no longer darken their door.

Haven't been to the Pigeon Forge carts in forever but it used to always feel like a semi-good value.

$18 for 8 minutes of entertainment? I'm pretty sure hookers are cheaper than that.

Just left Veloce. Won't be back. Said we couldn't race as a group, we had nine, but the first race. That was fine but on the second race we split up and they put employees with us. The employees literally were trying to put some of us in the wall. Adding insult to injury when the race was over they scolded us. That was the wrong thing to do. We lit into them and they asked us to leave. We demanded our money back, which they abliged. The manager got involved and he was very apologetic but we informed him the damage was done. As stated earlier, we're done. I don't recommend spending your money there.

Last edited:
Just left Veloce. Won't be back. Said we couldn't race as a group, we had mine but the first race. That was fine but on the second race we split up and they put employees with us. The employees literally were trying to put some of us in the wall. Adding insult to injury when the race was over they scolded us. That was the wrong thing to do. We lit it to them and they asked us to leave. We demanded our money back, which they abliged. The manager got involved and he was very apologetic but we informed him the damage was done. As stated earlier, we're done. I don't recommend spending your money there.

Wow! Sounds like they did almost everything wrong.

Wow! Sounds like they did almost everything wrong.

Yea it was disappointing. We spent close to $500 that they refunded. It can be a lot of fun. What was bad is they said they had to split us up to be fair and then they put 3 employees, that were working with us. Then the employees were trying to run us off the track. Their cars were obviously faster. Their cars were the only ones plugged in. Then while we were getting out of the cars, the guy that seemed to be running things, a little short guy with a man bun, came over and started berating my sister. My sister didn't take kindly to it and chased him back behind his booth. He continued to chastise her and she called him a little punk. He told her we had to leave. My brother was with her and I was getting out of my car as I was set to go next and I knew I wasn't racing again. My brother and I aren't little fellers by any stretch and we started over there and basically told him we were leaving but not until we got a 100% refund and we wanted to see the manager. We moved into the lobby area and discouraged people from coming in explaining what had happened. They finally refunded all our money and the manager apologized.

It could be a neat concept but the people that run the place leave a lot to be desired.

Yea it was disappointing. We spent close to $500 that they refunded. It can be a lot of fun. What was bad is they said they had to split us up to be fair and then they put 3 employees, that were working with us. Then the employees were trying to run us off the track. Their cars were obviously faster. Their cars were the only ones plugged in. Then while we were getting out of the cars, the guy that seemed to be running things, a little short guy with a man bun, came over and started berating my sister. My sister didn't take kindly to it and chased him back behind his booth. He continued to chastise her and she called him a little punk. He told her we had to leave. My brother was with her and I was getting out of my car as I was set to go next and I knew I wasn't racing again. My brother and I aren't little fellers by any stretch and we started over there and basically told him we were leaving but not until we got a 100% refund and we wanted to see the manager. We moved into the lobby area and discouraged people from coming in explaining what had happened. They finally refunded all our money and the manager apologized.

It could be a neat concept but the people that run the place leave a lot to be desired.

Sounds pretty awful. Made me curious enough to look up reviews on other sites (pretty sure I saw the one from your family!) and it seems others have had similar complaints. None escalating to the point yours did, but many complaints about the rudeness of the staff.

I guess we got lucky on our visit, no wait, etc but it seems they need a serious overhaul of their staff if they want to stay in business.

I understand that costs are high. That's one of the reasons why racing as a sport can feel a bit flawed. Typically on,y the wealthy can get started, so you have know idea if the people you watch are the very best out there, or just the very best who could afford to get there.

Lol. That's pretty deep, and true

The employees shouldn't even be riding with customers. Do you think the employees raced with you the second time around because someone in your group impressed them and they were trying to beat their time?

The employees shouldn't even be riding with customers. Do you think the employees raced with you the second time around because someone in your group impressed them and they were trying to beat their time?

I don't think so, Coug. My 17 y.o. son had the fastest time and they didn't include him in that race. What struck me as odd was when we were registering/paying I knew that they only raced 8 at a time and we had 9, so I asked if we were going to have to be split up. She said hey would let us race 9 the first race but we'd have to be split up thereafter. I asked why was that because they didn't appear very busy and I wasn't sure why they would let nine go once and then eight after. Seemed to me if they could let nine go once then they should let nine go every time whether in the same group or not. It seemed like they could push more folks through in the same amount of time. But, I thought there must be some reason I just couldn't see it so I didn't push the issue.

Then it came time for our second race. They called five of our group. I looked around and no one else was waiting. The only other ones that were racing were the ones finishing up the current race. And I thought then that was weird. Then they put three employees in cars, the only cars that were plugged in. It was obvious to me they were trying to get an advantage to those three cars. What's worse is they put our five in front. It seemed like they were intentionally effing with us. I can't for the life of me understand why you would let employees harass customers. I can't understand why you would even allow employees to take the place of customers. And, if I were the manager, I would have told us that you get your money back and you ride free today. I would have fired the ring leader, he has no business working with the public.

It's really a shame because it can be a lot of fun. My brother and his family were in town and it was something we did around Thanksgiving when they were in. We even bought a bunch of gift cards on black Friday.

Last edited:
When I was looking at the fastest times, I figured something was up. I'm a decent driver and ran a few really clean laps last visit, but they weren't even within a second and a half of the league "GreyGoose" guys. I'm pretty sure there are ways that some carts are set to a faster top end.

When I was looking at the fastest times, I figured something was up. I'm a decent driver and ran a few really clean laps last visit, but they weren't even within a second and a half of the league "GreyGoose" guys. I'm pretty sure there are ways that some carts are set to a faster top end.

I got to run against a guy who was considered fast by the staff. In a five minute battle, he had built up a several second gap. There is a lot of time you can shave off from finding the perfect line and keeping maximum momentum.

I don't think so, Coug. My 17 y.o. son had the fastest time and they didn't include him in that race. What struck me as odd was when we were registering/paying I knew that they only raced 8 at a time and we had 9, so I asked if we were going to have to be split up. She said hey would let us race 9 the first race but we'd have to be split up thereafter. I asked why was that because they didn't appear very busy and I wasn't sure why they would let nine go once and then eight after. Seemed to me if they could let nine go once then they should let nine go every time whether in the same group or not. It seemed like they could push more folks through in the same amount of time. But, I thought there must be some reason I just couldn't see it so I didn't push the issue.

Then it came time for our second race. They called five of our group. I looked around and no one else was waiting. The only other ones that were racing were the ones finishing up the current race. And I thought then that was weird. Then they put three employees in cars, the only cars that were plugged in. It was obvious to me they were trying to get an advantage to those three cars. What's worse is they put our five in front. It seemed like they were intentionally effing with us. I can't for the life of me understand why you would let employees harass customers. I can't understand why you would even allow employees to take the place of customers. And, if I were the manager, I would have told us that you get your money back and you ride free today. I would have fired the ring leader, he has no business working with the public.

It's really a shame because it can be a lot of fun. My brother and his family were in town and it was something we did around Thanksgiving when they were in. We even bought a bunch of gift cards on black Friday.

Is there a name or description of this guy?

Those Grey greygoose guys were there there while we were there. There was like three of them. They may have been the ones I was getting ready to race against before all hell broke loose.

I'm a decent driver too and when I saw the times it was a good second too.

VN Store

Back