Impressed with Worley

I hate the play calling on that. Give it to Hurd since he was hot that series and it's 3rd and 2 at the freakin 5. I think it was too forced of a throw, but he shouldn't have been throwing to begin with imo.

Worley has showed a heck of a lot of toughness in this game, but I hate that pick six since it's going to make this game look a lot more lopsided than it truly was.
^ this.
Horrible play call. Great place for run action draw.

There would be no offense at all without him. Fought his ass off for UT. Took a beating but kept getting up. Receivers didn't help him much at all and the O-line played like they had a grudge against him.

It will be a minor miracle if he makes it through the year uninjured.

Reactions: 3 people
Worley's got stones. No doubt about it. He had no help from the Oline and the WRs got the "drops" at bad times.

This team's got a lot of potential. I hope they learn during the bye week and kick Georgia's ass.

worly made horrible decisions didn't make any reads

This is bull'ish.

Worley threw a TD to Croom; and Croom played soft.

The pick-6 is 100% on Bajakian. I was yelling "what are you doing???" when they came out with no back in the backfield on that play. All on Bajakian, IMHO.

Worley was the toughest SOB on the field tonight bar none. He played his ass off and he deserved better.

Worley is a tough SOB. Sure, he held onto the ball too long a few times. With that crazy pas rush I have to question coaching. Maybe one of the 2 scrambling qb's would have been a better option once the o line prove that they couldn't compete with OU.

Hindsight....blah blah blah. It's easy to critisize from the couch.

I hate losing.

There would be no offense at all without him. Fought his ass off for UT. Took a beating but kept getting up. Receivers didn't help him much at all and the O-line played like they had a grudge against him.

It will be a minor miracle if he makes it through the year uninjured.

we need a Qb in the worst way. jones better get on it if he wants to have a winning season in his tenure.

Reactions: 2 people
Worley is a tough son of a gun and made one really bad decision which resulted in a 14 point swing. He played great given the fact that the flood gates opened every time the ball was snapped.

He only made one really bad decision on the pic-six.

He's never going to be elite but he had us knocking on the door a lot.

VN Store

Back