Imagine having DJ Burns in the mix with this team

I'll admit, I like watching Burns play. He is a bucket in the paint and is a great post passer as well. Too bad he didn't have the fortitude to play for Barnes and get in shape. Earlier in the year, he kinda had his way with our post players.
He's not so good that any nationally relevant programs were willing to take him. Sort of a good move though for NC State, who are trying to get back to national relevance. His fat ass has skills around the basket

Uros is playing professional in Serbia now...avging 16 and 7 boards a game. Seems like he may be getting "it"
Good for him, he just created a volatile situation on the court that cost us some games due to officials mindsets. Somebody mentioned it earlier, there is a difference in SEC officiating and tournament officiating…

Reactions: whodeycin85
No way that kid is able to run with us. He's got some moves when he's on the block but he's slow everywhere else. Hunter Dickenson or Tolu Smith would be interesting though. I wonder what they would look like on this team.

Imagine if Uros was back. There are games I would like to have him to rough up some of the inside bangers. Tobe does this pretty well but there are games old Uros could certainly help. Burns is fun to watch but I bet Oakland runs him out of the gym later today. It is his 7th game in 11 days.
I believe Vescovi misses Uros’ screens on his defender. Defenders really close out quick on him now and they weren’t near as fast after running around Uros.

Yes and No. It's not an opinion he couldn't cut it in Barnes' system.
It’s just a yes. You didn’t say anything about that. You said we were better without him. If you think that Estrella is giving more than Burns would, you’re crazy. We’re talking about the ACC tournament MVP. Anyone who thinks he wouldn’t be an asset for us is a casual.

It’s just a yes. You didn’t say anything about that. You said we were better without him. If you think that Estrella is giving more than Burns would, you’re crazy. We’re talking about the ACC tournament MVP. Anyone who thinks he wouldn’t be an asset for us is a casual.

I think that having a teammate not willing to put in the effort but taking minutes would be disruptive to the team’s chemistry.

He's been gone for 3-4 years. What about him leaving do you not get? No way he was matriculating in Barnes' system, and you're mentioning him with a freshman?

he scores 24 and 11 to go to sweet 16, he’s the ACC tournament mvp, and you think it’s sarcasm when someone saysthat he could make a difference. Christ.

He’s been gone for years now and you’re still hanging onto his nuts.

Let it go dude.

VN Store

Back