If you didn't already hate Paul Finebaum...

People that get mad at him are the very ones that make him how big he is. Thanks a lot for getting so upset over a csrtoonish baffoon that he is a multimillionaire for it. You made him wealthy.

Reactions: 6 people
People that get mad at him are the very ones that make him how big he is. Thanks a lot for getting so upset over a csrtoonish baffoon that he is a multimillionaire for it. You made him wealthy.

No lie. He's made a career off the trailer park frenzy.

WKU moved the ball all over us at will and if we didn't accumulate 1/3 of our turnovers for the year in a single quarter then that game is a lot closer.

I hope it is nothing like the WKU game and that we win and look good doing it.

Reactions: 2 people
Finebaum...is he STILL around? I refused to read anything this putz writes or speaks. He is the reason for "PREVIOUS CHANNEL" button on my remote.:whistling:

Reactions: 1 person
Don't sweat Utah State past the second quarter. They will be hyped and jacked up until we bust them in the mouth then Game Over.

Book it!

We are going to rock USU so hard the national media will be exposed as the goofballs they are and so will some of the members of this forum, but of course they will come here and say...I had faith, I told you they would win, I love our foot ball team and BJ all day. You get the picture. The basement experts.

This thinking needs to stop. There should be no way any Vol fan to think USU can get within 14 points of us. We are much more talented.

Miami team that lost to the Sugar Vol's says Hi!
Florida that lost to GA State last year says Hi!
Michigan that lost to Appy State says Hi! There tons more, u have to show up and play not just think talent will win the day.

Still I think we kick their tails back to Utah.

In fairness, Utah State is a solid squad, a loss wouldn't surprise me too much.

So you are saying that Jones isn't a very good coach, correct? USU replaces more starters than UT does from a MUCH smaller talent pool. The only way USU wins is if Jones and Co are BADLY outcoached.

The month of September is bound to be screwy for a team this young.

It's bound to be a blast and something they have wanted their whole young lives. This group of youth is so hungry to prove itself it is damn near killing itself before the season even begins. Coach Jones Knows he will be judged by what happens in this game and he will be ready. These guys have been training with the MILITARY for christ sakes and as 18-19 yr. olds are bigger and more talented than 3/4 of what other teams are fielding. USU is a mess right now, they have ONE weapon. A BROKE DOWN QB. Give me a break already.

USU would appear to be a product of an insanely weak schedule . . . but like I said, we're crazy young, so it might be closer than we want.

There is NO FREAKING WAY USU GIVES US ANY PROBLEMS. Where the hell is goofballs when we need him?

Do yall not remember South Alabama? Akron? Wyoming? None of those teams had Chuckie Keeton. No one is saying we are going to lose but give me a break USU is much better than any "cupcake" we have played in a long time.

Right now, Crowder didnt even practice. UT is paper thin on the Online. Combine 0 linemen in Dooley's last year and despite signing 32, CBJ only signs 3 (4 if you count Jashon). I don't know how you win with that.

Right now, Crowder didnt even practice. UT is paper thin on the Online. Combine 0 linemen in Dooley's last year and despite signing 32, CBJ only signs 3 (4 if you count Jashon). I don't know how you win with that.

You hope that nobody gets injured and you also hope the 3 we did recruit end up being pretty good I guess. Your post is actually pretty depressing, especially since i think Crowder is likely our best guy.

VN Store

Back