If you didn't already hate Paul Finebaum...

I watched the SEC Nation preview for about 30 mins. All the negativity they were saying about UT. I got P****d off and turned the channel. I deleted it from my DVR. Im tired of all the negativity about my Vols. This is a new season and predition. Well! Look at last season predition. You've got to strap-um up and play the game. Im going to Utah St. and Fla game cant wait!

Reactions: 2 people
I think the starting QB announcement is waiting on the launch of the SEC Network just to give them some talking points about UT.

I think we already know what kind of coach we have, he would have beat you guys last year if not for a close goal line fumble. Don't expect a repeat of that anytime soon.

Didn't mean to hit a nerve, just sharing my thoughts. I thought the goal line fumble would have put UT up with GA still getting the ball to tie. Didn't know it was for the W. But I'm sure the Dawgs won't expect a repeat of that anytime soon!

Reactions: 1 person
If some of you people are worried about Utah State you must see a bleak season ahead for us. If we can't beat them we won't beat ANYONE in the SEC...including Vandy and Kentucky. And as pathetic as both of those SEC teams are this year, yes, I believe even they would beat Utah State.

Reality check time. We have no experience on either line of scrimmage. Worley has this bad habit of WAITING until the receiver is open to release the ball, thereby screwing up the timing of pass plays, and further seems to be afraid of keeping the ball on the read option. We don't know if Peterman is the practice Peterman or the Swamp Peterman.

I believe we win, but to say that this is WKU all over again is akin to believing that just because the hottest chick in the bar smiled at your joke it means that she wants to have your children.

Go to the bathroom, splash cold water on your face. Take a real look in the mirror and slow down.
I still don't understand the NO EXPERIENCE... haven't all of this years starters played in games b/f? Do we have any freshman on the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball?

Another thing he said that irritated me was when Spears brought up South Carolina as a possible SEC Champ, Finebaum scoffed at him and said "They lost to Tennessee..." I never listen to his radio show, and won't be watching the SEC Network unless the Vols are actually playing their game.

Yea I caught that too.Never really watched him before,definitely won't now.Except is sucks he's gonna be on the SEC Network.Anyone that listens to him can tell he's a Alabama, Saban groupie.Also cant stand Danny Kanell.He's so biased towards FSU it's pathetic.He said today when asked if 2 SEC teams would make it in the playoffs, he laughed and said that possibly no SEC teams would make it in! Totally asinine statement!

Just curious but do you guys also get this riled up when they print things in the National Enquirer?

Many negative things PF says about UT are not necessary for him to say. He goes out of his way to kick Vols while we are down........then equally pump up Bama/Saban. I do not recognize Paul Finebaum as Alumni of UT. He's a well paid troll, that's it. No respect for the man.

The LSU guy seemed to pretty positive we will be ok. Said something along the lines of "seeing and talking to butch jones, he feels alright with what he has to work with"

There was a guy once that I read about that was good in interviews but not really good at coaching. Could this be the same type of thing?

Finebum was on a Dallas sports station last week (to promote the SEC network) and he trashed Bob Stoops for the majority of the time he was on. But the funny thing was that after Finebum hung up, one of the host said "Maybe we shouldn't have had him on, I think he pissed off a lot of our fan base!"
:post-4-1090547912:

I honestly don't think Finebaum will be a part of the SEC Network this time next year.. if not sooner. I guess ESPN put his radio show on TV so he could get use to the camera or for whatever reason... hasn't worked in my opinion. Sorry Paul,,

VN Store

Back